Brad Pitt Nearly Came Face to Face With Jennifer Aniston and Her Lover
Former husband and wife Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston almost bumped onto each other on Friday, November 25 when both of them went to ArchLight Cinemas in Hollywood with their respective partners. Pitt and his family were fresh from watching Martin Scorsese's "Hugo" when Aniston and boyfriend Justin Theroux came for the next showing.
Pitt and Aniston, who divorced in 2005 had only been in the same place twice before. They attended the 2009 Academy Awards and took part at Hope for Haiti in 2010, separately on both occasions. They didn't cross path at either event.
This time, Pitt, Angelina Jolie and four of their children went to the 2:00 showing of "Hugo". They headed for the parking garage just as Aniston and Theroux went in the theater for the later showing. "Justin and Jennifer skipped the popcorn and went straight in. Like five minutes later, Brad and the kids came out of the theater," a source told X17. "They just missed each other!"
A lot of people thought that Aniston and Pitt are not in friendly term post the divorce because he allegedly cheated on her with Jolie. However, Pitt said in a 2009 interview that they "check in with each other", because they were big parts of each other's lives.
More Brad Pitt News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'