Brad Pitt Nearly Came Face to Face With Jennifer Aniston and Her Lover
Former husband and wife Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston almost bumped onto each other on Friday, November 25 when both of them went to ArchLight Cinemas in Hollywood with their respective partners. Pitt and his family were fresh from watching Martin Scorsese's "Hugo" when Aniston and boyfriend Justin Theroux came for the next showing.
Pitt and Aniston, who divorced in 2005 had only been in the same place twice before. They attended the 2009 Academy Awards and took part at Hope for Haiti in 2010, separately on both occasions. They didn't cross path at either event.
This time, Pitt, Angelina Jolie and four of their children went to the 2:00 showing of "Hugo". They headed for the parking garage just as Aniston and Theroux went in the theater for the later showing. "Justin and Jennifer skipped the popcorn and went straight in. Like five minutes later, Brad and the kids came out of the theater," a source told X17. "They just missed each other!"
A lot of people thought that Aniston and Pitt are not in friendly term post the divorce because he allegedly cheated on her with Jolie. However, Pitt said in a 2009 interview that they "check in with each other", because they were big parts of each other's lives.
More Brad Pitt News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed