Lady GaGa Sent Teen Fan a Video of Thank You
Jacques St. Pierre, a teen in Toronto got lucky that his letter was read by Lady GaGa and received appreciation on national scale. The singer sent the unsuspecting 17-year-old an e-mail and video to congratulate him on the effort to fight bullying and "spread tolerance and equality for all students" in his school.
"I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you for being such a strong advocate of the LGBT community in your school," GaGa said in the video. "There should be more little monsters like you. My father always saves all the fan letters that I receive and I read yours very recently and wanted to send this video to you. It is important that we push the boundaries of love and acceptance. It is important that we spread tolerance and equality for all students."
GaGa also referred back to the tragic death of Jamey Rodermeyer, a 14-year-old who committed suicide after becoming bullying victim in his school. "I'm going to be working as hard as I can to make bullying a hate crime. ...Love each other, treat each other with kindness because we're all we've got," she said.
St. Pierre described how he found out that a pop star has sent him an e-mail, telling CBC, "The subject line said 'To Jacques from Lady GaGa. It said 'click on the link below to download the video for your assembly.' So no questions asked, Lady GaGa sent us a video. I watched it, and I started crying. I'm a huge fan. It's kind of embarrassing because I love her so much. I couldn't believe it."
More Lady GaGa News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie