Christian Bale Won't Reprise Batman After 'Dark Knight Rises'
There's a chance that Warner Bros. Pictures will have to find their new Batman in the future should another movie about the superhero is made. Christian Bale who has slipped into the character in the highly-successful "The Dark Knight" is ready to hang up his cape for good.
In a recent interview with Philippine Daily Inquirer he said, "I wrapped [up The Dark Knight Rises] a few days ago so that will be the last time I'm taking that cowl off. I believe that the whole production wrapped yesterday, so it's all done. Everything's finished. It's me and [director] Chris Nolan - that will be the end of that Batman era."
Bale was also talking about his co-stars, especially Catwoman depicter. "In many ways, [Anne Hathaway] has the hardest job," Bale said. "There are a number of people who feel that the Catwoman role has been defined previously. So, I always saw Anne's role as being the toughest job of any of us."
"The Dark Knight Rises" hits theaters July 20, 2012.
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn
- Are Caitlyn Jenner and Amber Rose Wooing Each Other?
- New 'The Dark Tower' Image Sees the Gunslinger Confronting Man in Black