Christian Bale Won't Reprise Batman After 'Dark Knight Rises'
There's a chance that Warner Bros. Pictures will have to find their new Batman in the future should another movie about the superhero is made. Christian Bale who has slipped into the character in the highly-successful "The Dark Knight" is ready to hang up his cape for good.
In a recent interview with Philippine Daily Inquirer he said, "I wrapped [up The Dark Knight Rises] a few days ago so that will be the last time I'm taking that cowl off. I believe that the whole production wrapped yesterday, so it's all done. Everything's finished. It's me and [director] Chris Nolan - that will be the end of that Batman era."
Bale was also talking about his co-stars, especially Catwoman depicter. "In many ways, [Anne Hathaway] has the hardest job," Bale said. "There are a number of people who feel that the Catwoman role has been defined previously. So, I always saw Anne's role as being the toughest job of any of us."
"The Dark Knight Rises" hits theaters July 20, 2012.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2