Christian Bale Won't Reprise Batman After 'Dark Knight Rises'
There's a chance that Warner Bros. Pictures will have to find their new Batman in the future should another movie about the superhero is made. Christian Bale who has slipped into the character in the highly-successful "The Dark Knight" is ready to hang up his cape for good.
In a recent interview with Philippine Daily Inquirer he said, "I wrapped [up The Dark Knight Rises] a few days ago so that will be the last time I'm taking that cowl off. I believe that the whole production wrapped yesterday, so it's all done. Everything's finished. It's me and [director] Chris Nolan - that will be the end of that Batman era."
Bale was also talking about his co-stars, especially Catwoman depicter. "In many ways, [Anne Hathaway] has the hardest job," Bale said. "There are a number of people who feel that the Catwoman role has been defined previously. So, I always saw Anne's role as being the toughest job of any of us."
"The Dark Knight Rises" hits theaters July 20, 2012.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media