Christian Bale Won't Reprise Batman After 'Dark Knight Rises'
There's a chance that Warner Bros. Pictures will have to find their new Batman in the future should another movie about the superhero is made. Christian Bale who has slipped into the character in the highly-successful "The Dark Knight" is ready to hang up his cape for good.
In a recent interview with Philippine Daily Inquirer he said, "I wrapped [up The Dark Knight Rises] a few days ago so that will be the last time I'm taking that cowl off. I believe that the whole production wrapped yesterday, so it's all done. Everything's finished. It's me and [director] Chris Nolan - that will be the end of that Batman era."
Bale was also talking about his co-stars, especially Catwoman depicter. "In many ways, [Anne Hathaway] has the hardest job," Bale said. "There are a number of people who feel that the Catwoman role has been defined previously. So, I always saw Anne's role as being the toughest job of any of us."
"The Dark Knight Rises" hits theaters July 20, 2012.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified