Christian Bale Won't Reprise Batman After 'Dark Knight Rises'
There's a chance that Warner Bros. Pictures will have to find their new Batman in the future should another movie about the superhero is made. Christian Bale who has slipped into the character in the highly-successful "The Dark Knight" is ready to hang up his cape for good.
In a recent interview with Philippine Daily Inquirer he said, "I wrapped [up The Dark Knight Rises] a few days ago so that will be the last time I'm taking that cowl off. I believe that the whole production wrapped yesterday, so it's all done. Everything's finished. It's me and [director] Chris Nolan - that will be the end of that Batman era."
Bale was also talking about his co-stars, especially Catwoman depicter. "In many ways, [Anne Hathaway] has the hardest job," Bale said. "There are a number of people who feel that the Catwoman role has been defined previously. So, I always saw Anne's role as being the toughest job of any of us."
"The Dark Knight Rises" hits theaters July 20, 2012.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked