Surgery of Lindsay Lohan's Dad Postponed Due to Complications
The surgery to be performed on Lindsay Lohan's dad has been postponed due to complications. As previously reported, Michael Lohan was rushed to a hospital on Thursday, November 24 night after complaining of chest pain. He was then scheduled to undergo heart surgery the next day.
However, the plan has been scrapped because, according to TMZ, "doctors discovered additional blood clots in his lung which required treatment before they could operate." They found the blood clots in their original examination but discovered more upon closer examination. He is now under medication to break down the clots and has been rescheduled to be operated on Monday.
Throughout this ordeal, Linday was fulfilling her community service duty. While her father is in hospital, the actress came to morgue to do her tenth out of twelve court-ordered morgue duty shifts. She is reportedly ahead of the schedule and will have finished serving her community sentence before mid December.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility