Surgery of Lindsay Lohan's Dad Postponed Due to Complications
The surgery to be performed on Lindsay Lohan's dad has been postponed due to complications. As previously reported, Michael Lohan was rushed to a hospital on Thursday, November 24 night after complaining of chest pain. He was then scheduled to undergo heart surgery the next day.
However, the plan has been scrapped because, according to TMZ, "doctors discovered additional blood clots in his lung which required treatment before they could operate." They found the blood clots in their original examination but discovered more upon closer examination. He is now under medication to break down the clots and has been rescheduled to be operated on Monday.
Throughout this ordeal, Linday was fulfilling her community service duty. While her father is in hospital, the actress came to morgue to do her tenth out of twelve court-ordered morgue duty shifts. She is reportedly ahead of the schedule and will have finished serving her community sentence before mid December.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says