Surgery of Lindsay Lohan's Dad Postponed Due to Complications
The surgery to be performed on Lindsay Lohan's dad has been postponed due to complications. As previously reported, Michael Lohan was rushed to a hospital on Thursday, November 24 night after complaining of chest pain. He was then scheduled to undergo heart surgery the next day.
However, the plan has been scrapped because, according to TMZ, "doctors discovered additional blood clots in his lung which required treatment before they could operate." They found the blood clots in their original examination but discovered more upon closer examination. He is now under medication to break down the clots and has been rescheduled to be operated on Monday.
Throughout this ordeal, Linday was fulfilling her community service duty. While her father is in hospital, the actress came to morgue to do her tenth out of twelve court-ordered morgue duty shifts. She is reportedly ahead of the schedule and will have finished serving her community sentence before mid December.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs