Surgery of Lindsay Lohan's Dad Postponed Due to Complications
The surgery to be performed on Lindsay Lohan's dad has been postponed due to complications. As previously reported, Michael Lohan was rushed to a hospital on Thursday, November 24 night after complaining of chest pain. He was then scheduled to undergo heart surgery the next day.
However, the plan has been scrapped because, according to TMZ, "doctors discovered additional blood clots in his lung which required treatment before they could operate." They found the blood clots in their original examination but discovered more upon closer examination. He is now under medication to break down the clots and has been rescheduled to be operated on Monday.
Throughout this ordeal, Linday was fulfilling her community service duty. While her father is in hospital, the actress came to morgue to do her tenth out of twelve court-ordered morgue duty shifts. She is reportedly ahead of the schedule and will have finished serving her community sentence before mid December.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off