Surgery of Lindsay Lohan's Dad Postponed Due to Complications
The surgery to be performed on Lindsay Lohan's dad has been postponed due to complications. As previously reported, Michael Lohan was rushed to a hospital on Thursday, November 24 night after complaining of chest pain. He was then scheduled to undergo heart surgery the next day.
However, the plan has been scrapped because, according to TMZ, "doctors discovered additional blood clots in his lung which required treatment before they could operate." They found the blood clots in their original examination but discovered more upon closer examination. He is now under medication to break down the clots and has been rescheduled to be operated on Monday.
Throughout this ordeal, Linday was fulfilling her community service duty. While her father is in hospital, the actress came to morgue to do her tenth out of twelve court-ordered morgue duty shifts. She is reportedly ahead of the schedule and will have finished serving her community sentence before mid December.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board