Lauren London Denies She's Pregnant With The-Dream's Baby
Lauren London has dispelled the rumor that she is carrying a bun in the oven. There was a fake Fox News Twitter account which cited "sources from TMZ" as saying that the actress got impregnated by rapper The-Dream.
"Blah blah blah. No I'm not pregnant or Nor do I even know the Dream like that. Now back to real life. God Bless," she tweeted. The-Dream was separated from his second wife Christina Milian in July last year. Meanwhile, London is the mother of Lil Wayne's baby who was born in September 2009.
This is the second bad rumor that hit the "Madea's Big Happy Family" star. Earlier this year, NBA player Dwayne Wade was forced to deny that he had had an affair with Lauren. The actress allegedly exchanged e-mails with Dwayne while he was still dating Gabrielle Union. He defended that Lauren was like his sister and that they were best friends.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris