Lauren London Denies She's Pregnant With The-Dream's Baby
Lauren London has dispelled the rumor that she is carrying a bun in the oven. There was a fake Fox News Twitter account which cited "sources from TMZ" as saying that the actress got impregnated by rapper The-Dream.
"Blah blah blah. No I'm not pregnant or Nor do I even know the Dream like that. Now back to real life. God Bless," she tweeted. The-Dream was separated from his second wife Christina Milian in July last year. Meanwhile, London is the mother of Lil Wayne's baby who was born in September 2009.
This is the second bad rumor that hit the "Madea's Big Happy Family" star. Earlier this year, NBA player Dwayne Wade was forced to deny that he had had an affair with Lauren. The actress allegedly exchanged e-mails with Dwayne while he was still dating Gabrielle Union. He defended that Lauren was like his sister and that they were best friends.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour