Lauren London Denies She's Pregnant With The-Dream's Baby
Lauren London has dispelled the rumor that she is carrying a bun in the oven. There was a fake Fox News Twitter account which cited "sources from TMZ" as saying that the actress got impregnated by rapper The-Dream.
"Blah blah blah. No I'm not pregnant or Nor do I even know the Dream like that. Now back to real life. God Bless," she tweeted. The-Dream was separated from his second wife Christina Milian in July last year. Meanwhile, London is the mother of Lil Wayne's baby who was born in September 2009.
This is the second bad rumor that hit the "Madea's Big Happy Family" star. Earlier this year, NBA player Dwayne Wade was forced to deny that he had had an affair with Lauren. The actress allegedly exchanged e-mails with Dwayne while he was still dating Gabrielle Union. He defended that Lauren was like his sister and that they were best friends.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards