Lauren London Denies She's Pregnant With The-Dream's Baby
Lauren London has dispelled the rumor that she is carrying a bun in the oven. There was a fake Fox News Twitter account which cited "sources from TMZ" as saying that the actress got impregnated by rapper The-Dream.
"Blah blah blah. No I'm not pregnant or Nor do I even know the Dream like that. Now back to real life. God Bless," she tweeted. The-Dream was separated from his second wife Christina Milian in July last year. Meanwhile, London is the mother of Lil Wayne's baby who was born in September 2009.
This is the second bad rumor that hit the "Madea's Big Happy Family" star. Earlier this year, NBA player Dwayne Wade was forced to deny that he had had an affair with Lauren. The actress allegedly exchanged e-mails with Dwayne while he was still dating Gabrielle Union. He defended that Lauren was like his sister and that they were best friends.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'