Lauren London Denies She's Pregnant With The-Dream's Baby
Lauren London has dispelled the rumor that she is carrying a bun in the oven. There was a fake Fox News Twitter account which cited "sources from TMZ" as saying that the actress got impregnated by rapper The-Dream.
"Blah blah blah. No I'm not pregnant or Nor do I even know the Dream like that. Now back to real life. God Bless," she tweeted. The-Dream was separated from his second wife Christina Milian in July last year. Meanwhile, London is the mother of Lil Wayne's baby who was born in September 2009.
This is the second bad rumor that hit the "Madea's Big Happy Family" star. Earlier this year, NBA player Dwayne Wade was forced to deny that he had had an affair with Lauren. The actress allegedly exchanged e-mails with Dwayne while he was still dating Gabrielle Union. He defended that Lauren was like his sister and that they were best friends.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip