Report: Scarlett Johansson Surprised With Street Party for 27th Birthday
Scarlett Johansson was busy at work in Scotland when she turned 27 last Tuesday, November 22, but that didn't seem to make it less special. According to The Scottish Sun, the Natasha Romanoff of "The Avengers" had a nice birthday surprise from the crew members of her latest film project, "Under the Skin".
The former wife of Ryan Reynolds was allegedly left stunned when the crew gathered in a lane between houses in Port Glasgow, Renfrewshire to sing her "Happy Birthday". She was also presented with a cake in the shape of a white van. In response to the surprise bash, the blond beauty reportedly said, "I can't think of a better place to have my birthday. It's been the best."
The publication further claimed that the "Lost in Translation" star also told those gathering, "Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It means a lot." An eyewitness chimed in, "I reckon it's the first time anyone, never mind a Hollywood star, has had a birthday party in a back lane in Port Glasgow."
In "Under the Skin", Scarlett plays an alien who is disguised as a mesmerizing woman and snares human prey on remote highways and other desolate spots to harvest their body parts. Before she can be seen in the sci-fi film, she will first appear in "We Bought a Zoo" which will open wide in the U.S. on December 23.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance