Report: Scarlett Johansson Surprised With Street Party for 27th Birthday
Scarlett Johansson was busy at work in Scotland when she turned 27 last Tuesday, November 22, but that didn't seem to make it less special. According to The Scottish Sun, the Natasha Romanoff of "The Avengers" had a nice birthday surprise from the crew members of her latest film project, "Under the Skin".
The former wife of Ryan Reynolds was allegedly left stunned when the crew gathered in a lane between houses in Port Glasgow, Renfrewshire to sing her "Happy Birthday". She was also presented with a cake in the shape of a white van. In response to the surprise bash, the blond beauty reportedly said, "I can't think of a better place to have my birthday. It's been the best."
The publication further claimed that the "Lost in Translation" star also told those gathering, "Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It means a lot." An eyewitness chimed in, "I reckon it's the first time anyone, never mind a Hollywood star, has had a birthday party in a back lane in Port Glasgow."
In "Under the Skin", Scarlett plays an alien who is disguised as a mesmerizing woman and snares human prey on remote highways and other desolate spots to harvest their body parts. Before she can be seen in the sci-fi film, she will first appear in "We Bought a Zoo" which will open wide in the U.S. on December 23.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball