Report: Scarlett Johansson Surprised With Street Party for 27th Birthday
Scarlett Johansson was busy at work in Scotland when she turned 27 last Tuesday, November 22, but that didn't seem to make it less special. According to The Scottish Sun, the Natasha Romanoff of "The Avengers" had a nice birthday surprise from the crew members of her latest film project, "Under the Skin".
The former wife of Ryan Reynolds was allegedly left stunned when the crew gathered in a lane between houses in Port Glasgow, Renfrewshire to sing her "Happy Birthday". She was also presented with a cake in the shape of a white van. In response to the surprise bash, the blond beauty reportedly said, "I can't think of a better place to have my birthday. It's been the best."
The publication further claimed that the "Lost in Translation" star also told those gathering, "Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It means a lot." An eyewitness chimed in, "I reckon it's the first time anyone, never mind a Hollywood star, has had a birthday party in a back lane in Port Glasgow."
In "Under the Skin", Scarlett plays an alien who is disguised as a mesmerizing woman and snares human prey on remote highways and other desolate spots to harvest their body parts. Before she can be seen in the sci-fi film, she will first appear in "We Bought a Zoo" which will open wide in the U.S. on December 23.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'