Report: Scarlett Johansson Surprised With Street Party for 27th Birthday
Scarlett Johansson was busy at work in Scotland when she turned 27 last Tuesday, November 22, but that didn't seem to make it less special. According to The Scottish Sun, the Natasha Romanoff of "The Avengers" had a nice birthday surprise from the crew members of her latest film project, "Under the Skin".
The former wife of Ryan Reynolds was allegedly left stunned when the crew gathered in a lane between houses in Port Glasgow, Renfrewshire to sing her "Happy Birthday". She was also presented with a cake in the shape of a white van. In response to the surprise bash, the blond beauty reportedly said, "I can't think of a better place to have my birthday. It's been the best."
The publication further claimed that the "Lost in Translation" star also told those gathering, "Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It means a lot." An eyewitness chimed in, "I reckon it's the first time anyone, never mind a Hollywood star, has had a birthday party in a back lane in Port Glasgow."
In "Under the Skin", Scarlett plays an alien who is disguised as a mesmerizing woman and snares human prey on remote highways and other desolate spots to harvest their body parts. Before she can be seen in the sci-fi film, she will first appear in "We Bought a Zoo" which will open wide in the U.S. on December 23.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'