Bruce Willis Goes Black Friday Shopping With Daughters in Paris
Bruce Willis is playing the role of doting father this Thanksgiving weekend. The General Joseph Colton of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" was photographed accompanying two of his daughters, Rumer Willis and Scout Willis, on a shopping trip in Paris, France on Black Friday, November 25.
For the day out in the French capital, the 56-year-old actor sported a brown leather jacket, black scarf and rumpled jeans. Hiding his eyes behind pair of sunglasses, he was spotted chatting on the phone as he made his way out of French boutique store L'Eclaireur. His daughter Scout, meanwhile, rocked blond hair, bright lipstick and a tan coat.
The trio were in town to support Tallulah Belle Willis. The youngest daughter of Bruce will be taking part in Le Bal des Debutantes, which will be held at the Hotel de Crillon on Saturday, November 26. She isn't the first to join princesses and heiresses at the prestigious ball. Scout was part of the ball back in 2008.
Rumer, Scout and Tallulah Belle are Bruce's daughters with ex-wife Demi Moore. The actor famed for his role as John McClane in the "Die Hard" film franchise, in the meantime, is expecting to welcome his fourth child in the near future. His current wife, Emma Heming, is pregnant with their first child together.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa