'Being Chaz' Promos See the Proposal and the Drama Behind 'DWTS' Gig
Two sneak peeks for OWN special "Being Chaz" have made their way out via People.com, highlighting both the good time and the bad time in the life of Chaz Bono and Jennifer Elia. The transgender son of Cher is featured proposing to his now fiancee Jennifer in one of the videos.
"It's gorgeous. Thank you so much," says Jennifer when Chaz presents her with an engagement ring, which he refers to as a "birthday present", in Seattle. "It's stunning. It's huge," she adds before the two share a hug and a kiss.
In another clip, Jennifer gets tearful as she shares her fear after Chaz faced a backlash for joining "Dancing with the Stars". "This is insane. It's not worth doing a show if you're going to get shot. People feel so angry that Chaz is entering their television. People who make change get shot,... and I don't think that's worth it." She adds, "I don't want him to die for a cause."
"Being Chaz" is a follow-up to Emmy-nominated documentary "Becoming Chaz" which focuses on his gender transition. The upcoming one-hour special focuses on the couple after Chaz underwent a gender transition from a woman to a man.
Its premiere is scheduled on Sunday, November 27 at 8 P.M. on OWN, followed by "I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition" which revolves around Jazz, who is facing a big life decision that will affect the 11-year-old's gender identity when puberty hits.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says