'Being Chaz' Promos See the Proposal and the Drama Behind 'DWTS' Gig
Two sneak peeks for OWN special "Being Chaz" have made their way out via People.com, highlighting both the good time and the bad time in the life of Chaz Bono and Jennifer Elia. The transgender son of Cher is featured proposing to his now fiancee Jennifer in one of the videos.
"It's gorgeous. Thank you so much," says Jennifer when Chaz presents her with an engagement ring, which he refers to as a "birthday present", in Seattle. "It's stunning. It's huge," she adds before the two share a hug and a kiss.
In another clip, Jennifer gets tearful as she shares her fear after Chaz faced a backlash for joining "Dancing with the Stars". "This is insane. It's not worth doing a show if you're going to get shot. People feel so angry that Chaz is entering their television. People who make change get shot,... and I don't think that's worth it." She adds, "I don't want him to die for a cause."
"Being Chaz" is a follow-up to Emmy-nominated documentary "Becoming Chaz" which focuses on his gender transition. The upcoming one-hour special focuses on the couple after Chaz underwent a gender transition from a woman to a man.
Its premiere is scheduled on Sunday, November 27 at 8 P.M. on OWN, followed by "I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition" which revolves around Jazz, who is facing a big life decision that will affect the 11-year-old's gender identity when puberty hits.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars