'Being Chaz' Promos See the Proposal and the Drama Behind 'DWTS' Gig
Two sneak peeks for OWN special "Being Chaz" have made their way out via People.com, highlighting both the good time and the bad time in the life of Chaz Bono and Jennifer Elia. The transgender son of Cher is featured proposing to his now fiancee Jennifer in one of the videos.
"It's gorgeous. Thank you so much," says Jennifer when Chaz presents her with an engagement ring, which he refers to as a "birthday present", in Seattle. "It's stunning. It's huge," she adds before the two share a hug and a kiss.
In another clip, Jennifer gets tearful as she shares her fear after Chaz faced a backlash for joining "Dancing with the Stars". "This is insane. It's not worth doing a show if you're going to get shot. People feel so angry that Chaz is entering their television. People who make change get shot,... and I don't think that's worth it." She adds, "I don't want him to die for a cause."
"Being Chaz" is a follow-up to Emmy-nominated documentary "Becoming Chaz" which focuses on his gender transition. The upcoming one-hour special focuses on the couple after Chaz underwent a gender transition from a woman to a man.
Its premiere is scheduled on Sunday, November 27 at 8 P.M. on OWN, followed by "I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition" which revolves around Jazz, who is facing a big life decision that will affect the 11-year-old's gender identity when puberty hits.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show