Piers Morgan Confirms Birth of Fourth Child, Reveals His Choice for Name
At the age of 46, Piers Morgan has become a father for a fourth time. The former "America's Got Talent" judge confirmed through Twitter on Friday, November 25 that his wife Celia Walden has indeed given birth to a baby girl. "It's true. I've become a dad for the 4th time, to a baby girl called Elise," so he tweeted.
In the same tweet, the host of CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" gushed about his newborn as writing, "She's absurdly beautiful, and utterly adorable." He followed up the tweet with another one that read, "PS She arrived just after Arsenal beat Borussia Dortmund, and her first words were: 'I love @Persie_Official !' #JuniorGoonerPower."
Though busy replying to some of those who sent him congratulatory messages, Piers still has the time to share that Elise is not his first choice for his daughter's name. After @Persie_Official wrote to him, "Ha ha congrats @piersmorgan enjoy," the winner of "The Celebrity Apprentice" replied, "I wanted to call her Robin, but got talked out of it!"
Elise reportedly was born at the Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. The baby is Piers and his Daily Telegraph writer wife's first child together. Piers, however, is already a father to three boys, 18-year-old Spencer, 14-year-old Stanley and 11-year-old Albert, from a previous marriage.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2