Piers Morgan Confirms Birth of Fourth Child, Reveals His Choice for Name
At the age of 46, Piers Morgan has become a father for a fourth time. The former "America's Got Talent" judge confirmed through Twitter on Friday, November 25 that his wife Celia Walden has indeed given birth to a baby girl. "It's true. I've become a dad for the 4th time, to a baby girl called Elise," so he tweeted.
In the same tweet, the host of CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" gushed about his newborn as writing, "She's absurdly beautiful, and utterly adorable." He followed up the tweet with another one that read, "PS She arrived just after Arsenal beat Borussia Dortmund, and her first words were: 'I love @Persie_Official !' #JuniorGoonerPower."
Though busy replying to some of those who sent him congratulatory messages, Piers still has the time to share that Elise is not his first choice for his daughter's name. After @Persie_Official wrote to him, "Ha ha congrats @piersmorgan enjoy," the winner of "The Celebrity Apprentice" replied, "I wanted to call her Robin, but got talked out of it!"
Elise reportedly was born at the Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. The baby is Piers and his Daily Telegraph writer wife's first child together. Piers, however, is already a father to three boys, 18-year-old Spencer, 14-year-old Stanley and 11-year-old Albert, from a previous marriage.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video