Piers Morgan Confirms Birth of Fourth Child, Reveals His Choice for Name
At the age of 46, Piers Morgan has become a father for a fourth time. The former "America's Got Talent" judge confirmed through Twitter on Friday, November 25 that his wife Celia Walden has indeed given birth to a baby girl. "It's true. I've become a dad for the 4th time, to a baby girl called Elise," so he tweeted.
In the same tweet, the host of CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" gushed about his newborn as writing, "She's absurdly beautiful, and utterly adorable." He followed up the tweet with another one that read, "PS She arrived just after Arsenal beat Borussia Dortmund, and her first words were: 'I love @Persie_Official !' #JuniorGoonerPower."
Though busy replying to some of those who sent him congratulatory messages, Piers still has the time to share that Elise is not his first choice for his daughter's name. After @Persie_Official wrote to him, "Ha ha congrats @piersmorgan enjoy," the winner of "The Celebrity Apprentice" replied, "I wanted to call her Robin, but got talked out of it!"
Elise reportedly was born at the Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. The baby is Piers and his Daily Telegraph writer wife's first child together. Piers, however, is already a father to three boys, 18-year-old Spencer, 14-year-old Stanley and 11-year-old Albert, from a previous marriage.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences