Video: Florence and the Machine Cover Drake's 'Take Care' Ft. Rihanna
Florence and the Machine have played their own spin on "Take Care", one of Drake's new songs from his newly-released album of the same name. Florence Welch and her entourage delivered the Rihanna-assisted track when performing at BBC Radio 1 as part of Live Lounge Special recently.
"I've always wanted to do something with Drake," she told the audience. "We've always tried to, but we keep both being really busy and nothing's happened. We've always been in different places and the time that we did end up in the studio together we ended up getting quite drunk together and there wasn't a song that came out of it."
The feeling is mutual since Drizzy once said he'd love to work with the British singer. "Me and Flo met the night after the VMAs, she came to the studio and we just clicked right away," he gushed. "On any other evening me and Florence can get in the studio and do something incredible and we will. We listened to all her new music and I picked which song I really want to get on."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked