Video: Florence and the Machine Cover Drake's 'Take Care' Ft. Rihanna
Florence and the Machine have played their own spin on "Take Care", one of Drake's new songs from his newly-released album of the same name. Florence Welch and her entourage delivered the Rihanna-assisted track when performing at BBC Radio 1 as part of Live Lounge Special recently.
"I've always wanted to do something with Drake," she told the audience. "We've always tried to, but we keep both being really busy and nothing's happened. We've always been in different places and the time that we did end up in the studio together we ended up getting quite drunk together and there wasn't a song that came out of it."
The feeling is mutual since Drizzy once said he'd love to work with the British singer. "Me and Flo met the night after the VMAs, she came to the studio and we just clicked right away," he gushed. "On any other evening me and Florence can get in the studio and do something incredible and we will. We listened to all her new music and I picked which song I really want to get on."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed