Video: Florence and the Machine Cover Drake's 'Take Care' Ft. Rihanna
Florence and the Machine have played their own spin on "Take Care", one of Drake's new songs from his newly-released album of the same name. Florence Welch and her entourage delivered the Rihanna-assisted track when performing at BBC Radio 1 as part of Live Lounge Special recently.
"I've always wanted to do something with Drake," she told the audience. "We've always tried to, but we keep both being really busy and nothing's happened. We've always been in different places and the time that we did end up in the studio together we ended up getting quite drunk together and there wasn't a song that came out of it."
The feeling is mutual since Drizzy once said he'd love to work with the British singer. "Me and Flo met the night after the VMAs, she came to the studio and we just clicked right away," he gushed. "On any other evening me and Florence can get in the studio and do something incredible and we will. We listened to all her new music and I picked which song I really want to get on."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars