Video: Florence and the Machine Cover Drake's 'Take Care' Ft. Rihanna
Florence and the Machine have played their own spin on "Take Care", one of Drake's new songs from his newly-released album of the same name. Florence Welch and her entourage delivered the Rihanna-assisted track when performing at BBC Radio 1 as part of Live Lounge Special recently.
"I've always wanted to do something with Drake," she told the audience. "We've always tried to, but we keep both being really busy and nothing's happened. We've always been in different places and the time that we did end up in the studio together we ended up getting quite drunk together and there wasn't a song that came out of it."
The feeling is mutual since Drizzy once said he'd love to work with the British singer. "Me and Flo met the night after the VMAs, she came to the studio and we just clicked right away," he gushed. "On any other evening me and Florence can get in the studio and do something incredible and we will. We listened to all her new music and I picked which song I really want to get on."
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson