E! Didn't Schedule a Kardashian Christmas Special
E! did not scrap a Kardashian Christmas Special as it was recently reported. In fact, the said program never existed. A spokesperson for the network has said the news is "completely false," adding that "this special was never on the schedule."
Previously, New York Post reported that E! ditched its plans to produce a holiday special featuring the Kardashian klan because of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' divorce. Moreover, other family members reportedly had "too many commitments" to film the show together.
"It didn't look promising due to schedule conflicts, but once Kim's divorce happened it was definitely not possible," a source said. However, a representative for the family soon denied it by saying, "I haven't heard anything about [it]."
Though there is no a Kardashian Christmas special, E! is looking forward to premiering the second season of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" on Sunday, November 27 at 10 P.M. Some new sneak peeks have been debuted, with a promo showing the argument that may lead to Kim and Kris' ill-fated marriage.
Also in the promo, Kim admits to Kourtney Kardashian that her feelings toward her husband has changed over time. Meanwhile, a fresh clip features Kourtney bringing home some organic food which does not suit the taste of most of the home's residents.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'