George Clooney's Girlfriend Celebrates Thanksgiving on the Beach
Stacy Keibler is celebrating her Thanksgiving with a little fun in the sun. The former WWE wrestler went on a vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with boyfriend George Clooney for the holiday, and on Thursday, November 24, she was snapped racing around the blue water on a jet ski.
The 32-year-old beauty donned a pink bikini, life jacket and RayBan sunglasses for the activity. Her actor boyfriend, however, had to miss out on the water sport since he recently underwent elbow surgery. Instead, she was joined by celebrity friends Cindy Crawford and Molly Sims, who brought along with their husbands, Rande Gerber and Scott Stuber.
Stacy has gushed about the Mexican getaway when asked how she'd be spending Turkey Day recently. She told PEOPLE, "We're going to Cabo with our friends and family." It is not her first trip to Cabo with George though. In October, the couple rented a villa in the area to celebrate her birthday.
Before the trip, Stacy and George spent some quality time together watching an NFL game. At the time, the former contestant on "Dancing with the Stars" tweeted, "You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son