George Clooney's Girlfriend Celebrates Thanksgiving on the Beach
Stacy Keibler is celebrating her Thanksgiving with a little fun in the sun. The former WWE wrestler went on a vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with boyfriend George Clooney for the holiday, and on Thursday, November 24, she was snapped racing around the blue water on a jet ski.
The 32-year-old beauty donned a pink bikini, life jacket and RayBan sunglasses for the activity. Her actor boyfriend, however, had to miss out on the water sport since he recently underwent elbow surgery. Instead, she was joined by celebrity friends Cindy Crawford and Molly Sims, who brought along with their husbands, Rande Gerber and Scott Stuber.
Stacy has gushed about the Mexican getaway when asked how she'd be spending Turkey Day recently. She told PEOPLE, "We're going to Cabo with our friends and family." It is not her first trip to Cabo with George though. In October, the couple rented a villa in the area to celebrate her birthday.
Before the trip, Stacy and George spent some quality time together watching an NFL game. At the time, the former contestant on "Dancing with the Stars" tweeted, "You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny