Lily Allen Becomes a Mother to Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for British singer Lily Allen. The 26-year-old, who is known for her song "Smile", has reportedly given birth to a baby girl, her first child with husband Sam Cooper, on Friday, November 25, five months after announcing her pregnancy.
Spilling the beans on the baby's birth was Lily's ex-boyfriend, DJ Seb Chew. Through his Twitter account, he shared, "sending out love to lily, sam and mini cooper...... YES." Lily herself has yet to confirm the news, but the singer, who tied the knot with Sam in June, did tweet a simple message on her account, "Totes Amaze."
Details surrounding the birth of Lily's baby, including if Sam was present when the singer delivered the baby, remain a secret. It is also still unclear what name she and her husband give to their newborn daughter. What certain is the fact that Lily finally has her first child after suffering from two miscarriages.
Lily suffered her first miscarriage in January 2008. She was at the time four months pregnant and in a relationship with musician Ed Simons. The "F**k You" singer had another miscarriage in November 2010. This time, she lost a baby boy at six months after being rushed to hospital with a suspected viral infection.
More Lily Allen News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...