Lily Allen Becomes a Mother to Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for British singer Lily Allen. The 26-year-old, who is known for her song "Smile", has reportedly given birth to a baby girl, her first child with husband Sam Cooper, on Friday, November 25, five months after announcing her pregnancy.
Spilling the beans on the baby's birth was Lily's ex-boyfriend, DJ Seb Chew. Through his Twitter account, he shared, "sending out love to lily, sam and mini cooper...... YES." Lily herself has yet to confirm the news, but the singer, who tied the knot with Sam in June, did tweet a simple message on her account, "Totes Amaze."
Details surrounding the birth of Lily's baby, including if Sam was present when the singer delivered the baby, remain a secret. It is also still unclear what name she and her husband give to their newborn daughter. What certain is the fact that Lily finally has her first child after suffering from two miscarriages.
Lily suffered her first miscarriage in January 2008. She was at the time four months pregnant and in a relationship with musician Ed Simons. The "F**k You" singer had another miscarriage in November 2010. This time, she lost a baby boy at six months after being rushed to hospital with a suspected viral infection.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'