Lily Allen Becomes a Mother to Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for British singer Lily Allen. The 26-year-old, who is known for her song "Smile", has reportedly given birth to a baby girl, her first child with husband Sam Cooper, on Friday, November 25, five months after announcing her pregnancy.
Spilling the beans on the baby's birth was Lily's ex-boyfriend, DJ Seb Chew. Through his Twitter account, he shared, "sending out love to lily, sam and mini cooper...... YES." Lily herself has yet to confirm the news, but the singer, who tied the knot with Sam in June, did tweet a simple message on her account, "Totes Amaze."
Details surrounding the birth of Lily's baby, including if Sam was present when the singer delivered the baby, remain a secret. It is also still unclear what name she and her husband give to their newborn daughter. What certain is the fact that Lily finally has her first child after suffering from two miscarriages.
Lily suffered her first miscarriage in January 2008. She was at the time four months pregnant and in a relationship with musician Ed Simons. The "F**k You" singer had another miscarriage in November 2010. This time, she lost a baby boy at six months after being rushed to hospital with a suspected viral infection.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed