Kris Humphries Won't Sue Kim Kardashian Despite Show
Although his words were misconstrued, has no intention to sue "Kourtney and Kim Take New York". The basketball player, whose short-live marriage to Kim Kardashian is making the headlines, reportedly will not sue Kardashian over the reality show's upcoming episodes.
Humphries was portrayed as a man who degrades his wife on the E! Entertainment reality show. In a sneak peek, he can be heard saying "You are my wife now. It is going to take a lot to get rid of me. God, you ate a lot of wedding cake." And then in another clip, Humphries and Kardashian discussed whether they should move to Minnesota. He said, "Baby, by the time you have kids, no one will probably care about you."
But a source told Daily Mail, "The Us Weekly story is completely taken out of context and a manipulation of the media. Kris teased Kim a lot, but it was never malicious, and he never resented her. He loved her and still does."
There were whispers that Humphries had the plan to sue Kardashian for $10 million. However, another source said that they are in friendly term and the relationship is now "cordial".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival