Kris Humphries Won't Sue Kim Kardashian Despite Show
Although his words were misconstrued, has no intention to sue "Kourtney and Kim Take New York". The basketball player, whose short-live marriage to Kim Kardashian is making the headlines, reportedly will not sue Kardashian over the reality show's upcoming episodes.
Humphries was portrayed as a man who degrades his wife on the E! Entertainment reality show. In a sneak peek, he can be heard saying "You are my wife now. It is going to take a lot to get rid of me. God, you ate a lot of wedding cake." And then in another clip, Humphries and Kardashian discussed whether they should move to Minnesota. He said, "Baby, by the time you have kids, no one will probably care about you."
But a source told Daily Mail, "The Us Weekly story is completely taken out of context and a manipulation of the media. Kris teased Kim a lot, but it was never malicious, and he never resented her. He loved her and still does."
There were whispers that Humphries had the plan to sue Kardashian for $10 million. However, another source said that they are in friendly term and the relationship is now "cordial".
More Kris Humphries News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease