Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Return to Twitter on Thanksgiving
Both Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are back on their previous Twitter pace after going silent for almost 10 straight days. The couple had disappeared from the microblogging site since breaking the news of their divorce. They returned in time for Thanksgiving.
"I'm thankful for family, friends, you, & time to reach my potential. What are you thankful for? #thanksgiving," Kutcher wrote. His last tweet before this was the one where he said, "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and Light, AK."
Meanwhile, Moore said in her comeback tweet, "Why do we have only 1 day for giving thanks? Is that why so many people feel unappreciated? Make this 1 of 365 days of Thanksgiving!" She still puts "Mrs Kutcher" as her account name.
Both Kutcher and Moore are one of the celebrities with biggest Twitter followers. While Moore gathers more than 4.3 million, her estranged husband has double of that.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident