Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Return to Twitter on Thanksgiving
Both Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are back on their previous Twitter pace after going silent for almost 10 straight days. The couple had disappeared from the microblogging site since breaking the news of their divorce. They returned in time for Thanksgiving.
"I'm thankful for family, friends, you, & time to reach my potential. What are you thankful for? #thanksgiving," Kutcher wrote. His last tweet before this was the one where he said, "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and Light, AK."
Meanwhile, Moore said in her comeback tweet, "Why do we have only 1 day for giving thanks? Is that why so many people feel unappreciated? Make this 1 of 365 days of Thanksgiving!" She still puts "Mrs Kutcher" as her account name.
Both Kutcher and Moore are one of the celebrities with biggest Twitter followers. While Moore gathers more than 4.3 million, her estranged husband has double of that.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation