Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Return to Twitter on Thanksgiving
Both Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are back on their previous Twitter pace after going silent for almost 10 straight days. The couple had disappeared from the microblogging site since breaking the news of their divorce. They returned in time for Thanksgiving.
"I'm thankful for family, friends, you, & time to reach my potential. What are you thankful for? #thanksgiving," Kutcher wrote. His last tweet before this was the one where he said, "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and Light, AK."
Meanwhile, Moore said in her comeback tweet, "Why do we have only 1 day for giving thanks? Is that why so many people feel unappreciated? Make this 1 of 365 days of Thanksgiving!" She still puts "Mrs Kutcher" as her account name.
Both Kutcher and Moore are one of the celebrities with biggest Twitter followers. While Moore gathers more than 4.3 million, her estranged husband has double of that.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says