Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Return to Twitter on Thanksgiving
Both Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are back on their previous Twitter pace after going silent for almost 10 straight days. The couple had disappeared from the microblogging site since breaking the news of their divorce. They returned in time for Thanksgiving.
"I'm thankful for family, friends, you, & time to reach my potential. What are you thankful for? #thanksgiving," Kutcher wrote. His last tweet before this was the one where he said, "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and Light, AK."
Meanwhile, Moore said in her comeback tweet, "Why do we have only 1 day for giving thanks? Is that why so many people feel unappreciated? Make this 1 of 365 days of Thanksgiving!" She still puts "Mrs Kutcher" as her account name.
Both Kutcher and Moore are one of the celebrities with biggest Twitter followers. While Moore gathers more than 4.3 million, her estranged husband has double of that.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos