Lindsay Lohan's Dad Rushed to Hospital for Heart Problems
Michael Lohan makes a trip back to the headlines after he was rushed to hospital on Thursday, November 24 night. The father of troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has been scheduled to undergo heart surgery on Friday due to blood clot.
Michael, as told by TMZ's sources, was complaining of chest pains and a feeling of unwell. His blood pressure was taken and doctor sent him directly to hospital to get further treatment when it hit 200/110. He was treated for a stent in his heart and blood clots.
Michael is actually in a court-ordered treatment center in Florida. His heart has been a bit of his problem nowadays. He underwent surgery back in February to clear blockage in the posterior interventricular artery of his heart.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?