Lindsay Lohan's Dad Rushed to Hospital for Heart Problems
Michael Lohan makes a trip back to the headlines after he was rushed to hospital on Thursday, November 24 night. The father of troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has been scheduled to undergo heart surgery on Friday due to blood clot.
Michael, as told by TMZ's sources, was complaining of chest pains and a feeling of unwell. His blood pressure was taken and doctor sent him directly to hospital to get further treatment when it hit 200/110. He was treated for a stent in his heart and blood clots.
Michael is actually in a court-ordered treatment center in Florida. His heart has been a bit of his problem nowadays. He underwent surgery back in February to clear blockage in the posterior interventricular artery of his heart.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt