Lindsay Lohan's Dad Rushed to Hospital for Heart Problems
Michael Lohan makes a trip back to the headlines after he was rushed to hospital on Thursday, November 24 night. The father of troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has been scheduled to undergo heart surgery on Friday due to blood clot.
Michael, as told by TMZ's sources, was complaining of chest pains and a feeling of unwell. His blood pressure was taken and doctor sent him directly to hospital to get further treatment when it hit 200/110. He was treated for a stent in his heart and blood clots.
Michael is actually in a court-ordered treatment center in Florida. His heart has been a bit of his problem nowadays. He underwent surgery back in February to clear blockage in the posterior interventricular artery of his heart.
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift