Lindsay Lohan's Dad Rushed to Hospital for Heart Problems
Michael Lohan makes a trip back to the headlines after he was rushed to hospital on Thursday, November 24 night. The father of troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has been scheduled to undergo heart surgery on Friday due to blood clot.
Michael, as told by TMZ's sources, was complaining of chest pains and a feeling of unwell. His blood pressure was taken and doctor sent him directly to hospital to get further treatment when it hit 200/110. He was treated for a stent in his heart and blood clots.
Michael is actually in a court-ordered treatment center in Florida. His heart has been a bit of his problem nowadays. He underwent surgery back in February to clear blockage in the posterior interventricular artery of his heart.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'