Lindsay Lohan's Dad Rushed to Hospital for Heart Problems
Michael Lohan makes a trip back to the headlines after he was rushed to hospital on Thursday, November 24 night. The father of troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has been scheduled to undergo heart surgery on Friday due to blood clot.
Michael, as told by TMZ's sources, was complaining of chest pains and a feeling of unwell. His blood pressure was taken and doctor sent him directly to hospital to get further treatment when it hit 200/110. He was treated for a stent in his heart and blood clots.
Michael is actually in a court-ordered treatment center in Florida. His heart has been a bit of his problem nowadays. He underwent surgery back in February to clear blockage in the posterior interventricular artery of his heart.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media