Jennifer Lopez and New Boyfriend Spend Thanksgiving in Hawaii
Jennifer Lopez took her two children to Kauai, Hawaii to spend the Thanksgiving together with her boyfriend, Casper Smart. The new lovebirds' romance is heating up fast as they reportedly spend the afternoon together on the beach with the twins.
"Casper was great with the kids. He was twirling them around and doing flips with Emme and she seemed very comfortable with him," a source told Us Weekly. "Jennifer got a chance to sit back and relax while Casper took over and played."
Photos of Lopez and her children frolicking on the beach emerged but Smart was able to hinder the camera. Radar Online additionally reported that Lopez's family members met them during the trip.
Smart was one of Lopez's background dancers who performed with her at recent American Music Awards. A source said that after the show on Sunday, November 20, Lopez was seen "grinding in Smart's lap, giving him a kiss and rubbing his head" at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3