Jennifer Lopez and New Boyfriend Spend Thanksgiving in Hawaii
Jennifer Lopez took her two children to Kauai, Hawaii to spend the Thanksgiving together with her boyfriend, Casper Smart. The new lovebirds' romance is heating up fast as they reportedly spend the afternoon together on the beach with the twins.
"Casper was great with the kids. He was twirling them around and doing flips with Emme and she seemed very comfortable with him," a source told Us Weekly. "Jennifer got a chance to sit back and relax while Casper took over and played."
Photos of Lopez and her children frolicking on the beach emerged but Smart was able to hinder the camera. Radar Online additionally reported that Lopez's family members met them during the trip.
Smart was one of Lopez's background dancers who performed with her at recent American Music Awards. A source said that after the show on Sunday, November 20, Lopez was seen "grinding in Smart's lap, giving him a kiss and rubbing his head" at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville