Jennifer Lopez and New Boyfriend Spend Thanksgiving in Hawaii
Jennifer Lopez took her two children to Kauai, Hawaii to spend the Thanksgiving together with her boyfriend, Casper Smart. The new lovebirds' romance is heating up fast as they reportedly spend the afternoon together on the beach with the twins.
"Casper was great with the kids. He was twirling them around and doing flips with Emme and she seemed very comfortable with him," a source told Us Weekly. "Jennifer got a chance to sit back and relax while Casper took over and played."
Photos of Lopez and her children frolicking on the beach emerged but Smart was able to hinder the camera. Radar Online additionally reported that Lopez's family members met them during the trip.
Smart was one of Lopez's background dancers who performed with her at recent American Music Awards. A source said that after the show on Sunday, November 20, Lopez was seen "grinding in Smart's lap, giving him a kiss and rubbing his head" at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child