Jennifer Lopez and New Boyfriend Spend Thanksgiving in Hawaii
Jennifer Lopez took her two children to Kauai, Hawaii to spend the Thanksgiving together with her boyfriend, Casper Smart. The new lovebirds' romance is heating up fast as they reportedly spend the afternoon together on the beach with the twins.
"Casper was great with the kids. He was twirling them around and doing flips with Emme and she seemed very comfortable with him," a source told Us Weekly. "Jennifer got a chance to sit back and relax while Casper took over and played."
Photos of Lopez and her children frolicking on the beach emerged but Smart was able to hinder the camera. Radar Online additionally reported that Lopez's family members met them during the trip.
Smart was one of Lopez's background dancers who performed with her at recent American Music Awards. A source said that after the show on Sunday, November 20, Lopez was seen "grinding in Smart's lap, giving him a kiss and rubbing his head" at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences