Jennifer Lopez and New Boyfriend Spend Thanksgiving in Hawaii
Jennifer Lopez took her two children to Kauai, Hawaii to spend the Thanksgiving together with her boyfriend, Casper Smart. The new lovebirds' romance is heating up fast as they reportedly spend the afternoon together on the beach with the twins.
"Casper was great with the kids. He was twirling them around and doing flips with Emme and she seemed very comfortable with him," a source told Us Weekly. "Jennifer got a chance to sit back and relax while Casper took over and played."
Photos of Lopez and her children frolicking on the beach emerged but Smart was able to hinder the camera. Radar Online additionally reported that Lopez's family members met them during the trip.
Smart was one of Lopez's background dancers who performed with her at recent American Music Awards. A source said that after the show on Sunday, November 20, Lopez was seen "grinding in Smart's lap, giving him a kiss and rubbing his head" at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme