Pics: Rihanna Steps Out for Thanksgiving Dinner in Ireland
Being away from America doesn't stop Rihanna from celebrating Thanksgiving. On Thursday, November 24 night, the 23-year-old brought the traditional American holiday to Dublin, Ireland as she threw a Thanksgiving dinner for her band and crew at O'Donoghue's Pub on Merrion Row.
Arriving at the pub she hired out for the special dinner, Riri was spotted wearing a black shift dress under a matching fur coat. To complete her sophisticated look, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker rocked some jeweled earrings and donned a pair of sparkling stilettos and dark glasses.
On the same day of the event, the "We Found Love" took to Twitter to wish other a "Happy Thanksgiving". She wrote in her tweet, "#imthankfulfor the blessing of life, it means u have a 2nd chance!And all the people n my life, Friends Fam Fans Foes."
About the soiree, a source told Daily Star, "Rihanna and her crew have been on the road for a long time and they're all missing out on sharing the traditional Thanksgiving dinner with their families." The source claimed that Riri "has reserved O'Donoghue's pub on Baggot Street for 100 guests."
"She's handpicked a special menu laid on by top French restaurant Hugo's, which is across the street from the traditional Irish pub," the source added. "The menu includes clam chowder soup and a turkey dinner with mash, vegetables and cranberry sauce. There will be side dishes of macaroni and cheese, plus sweet potato mash with marshmallow sauce. For pudding there's apple cobbler with biscuit crumble."
More Rihanna News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign