Video: Lady GaGa Cooks With Chef Art Smith on 'A Very GaGa Thanksgiving'
Lady GaGa didn't only treat viewers with performances and tearful interview during her 90-minute TV special, but she also shared recipe for a Thanksgiving dinner. In one segment of "A Very Gaga Thanksgiving", the "Bad Romance" hitmaker joins Chef Art Smith to show viewers how to make fried turkey and waffles.
At some point of the segment, the 25-year-old can be seen cracking eggs and whisking mixture for the waffles. Despite her willingness to assist the former personal chef of Oprah Winfrey, it is obvious that she was not dressed to cook. The "You and I" singer wore a Valentino couture yellow coat on top of a black dress and rocked a big-brimmed hat.
Opening the TV special airing on ABC, GaGa performed "The Lady Is a Tramp" with Tony Bennett. Throughout the show, she also sang several other songs, including "Born This Way", "You and I", "The Edge of Glory", "White Christmas" and "Orange Colored Sky", in several different places.
Before closing the special with a performance of "Marry the Night", GaGa sat down with Katie Couric. Among the things discussed, she revealed, "My love is the only thing I don't talk about and I'll tell you why. The day I get married, I don't care how many helicopters fly over that chapel. They're not getting one photo. I won't sell photos."
More Lady GaGa News
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account