Cee-Lo Green Debuts 'Anyway' Music Video
Cee-Lo Green joins a slew of celebrities who are thankful for having lots of love around them. While some fellow stars shares the joy of Thanksgiving and holiday season on Twitter, the Gnarls Barkley member expresses his gratitude for a wonderful year by dropping a music video for his single "Anyway".
The judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" performs the song in front of bright lights and scantily-clad dancers. "I take you out on dates, and I always show up late/ But you still love me anyway," so he sings. "There's no one else like this, that would put up with my s**t/ And still love me anyway."
"Anyway" is taken from a repackage of Cee-Lo's third solo studio album "The Lady Killer" which is expected to be made available for purchase before the end of the year. It's released as his sixth single to follow up its previous one "Cry Baby".
In another news, Cee-Lo rocked Sun Life Stadium in Miami on Wednesday night, November 23. He served as a guest for Black Eyed Peas' final show before they take an impending hiatus. He's joined by Jason Derulo, T-Pain, Queen Latifah and Sean Kingston.
Cee-Lo Green at Sun Life Stadium in Miami:
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'