Cee-Lo Green Debuts 'Anyway' Music Video
Cee-Lo Green joins a slew of celebrities who are thankful for having lots of love around them. While some fellow stars shares the joy of Thanksgiving and holiday season on Twitter, the Gnarls Barkley member expresses his gratitude for a wonderful year by dropping a music video for his single "Anyway".
The judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" performs the song in front of bright lights and scantily-clad dancers. "I take you out on dates, and I always show up late/ But you still love me anyway," so he sings. "There's no one else like this, that would put up with my s**t/ And still love me anyway."
"Anyway" is taken from a repackage of Cee-Lo's third solo studio album "The Lady Killer" which is expected to be made available for purchase before the end of the year. It's released as his sixth single to follow up its previous one "Cry Baby".
In another news, Cee-Lo rocked Sun Life Stadium in Miami on Wednesday night, November 23. He served as a guest for Black Eyed Peas' final show before they take an impending hiatus. He's joined by Jason Derulo, T-Pain, Queen Latifah and Sean Kingston.
Cee-Lo Green's "Anyway" Music Video
Cee-Lo Green at Sun Life Stadium in Miami:
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt