Cee-Lo Green Debuts 'Anyway' Music Video
Cee-Lo Green joins a slew of celebrities who are thankful for having lots of love around them. While some fellow stars shares the joy of Thanksgiving and holiday season on Twitter, the Gnarls Barkley member expresses his gratitude for a wonderful year by dropping a music video for his single "Anyway".
The judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" performs the song in front of bright lights and scantily-clad dancers. "I take you out on dates, and I always show up late/ But you still love me anyway," so he sings. "There's no one else like this, that would put up with my s**t/ And still love me anyway."
"Anyway" is taken from a repackage of Cee-Lo's third solo studio album "The Lady Killer" which is expected to be made available for purchase before the end of the year. It's released as his sixth single to follow up its previous one "Cry Baby".
In another news, Cee-Lo rocked Sun Life Stadium in Miami on Wednesday night, November 23. He served as a guest for Black Eyed Peas' final show before they take an impending hiatus. He's joined by Jason Derulo, T-Pain, Queen Latifah and Sean Kingston.
Cee-Lo Green at Sun Life Stadium in Miami:
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!