Fan Proposed to Nicole Scherzinger on 'X Factor' Set
Nicole Scherzinger received a surprise while taping the new episode of "The X Factor (US)". A fan rushed to the judges' table and went down on one knee to propose to The Pussycat Dolls singer.
A video was recording from afar when the Hungarian fan asked her hand in marriage in front of audience. Scherzinger reportedly was touched by the friendly gesture but she had to say no. The fan was then escorted out from CBS lot by security without force.
Scherzinger herself was almost married once to Lewis Hamilton. Her father confirmed that the race driver had proposed to his daughter although she flatly denied it. They sadly split three months later in October, reportedly because Hamilton, who is seven years her junior, was not ready to settle down. "I'm not ready for a family," Hamilton allegedly told his friends.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit