Fan Proposed to Nicole Scherzinger on 'X Factor' Set
Nicole Scherzinger received a surprise while taping the new episode of "The X Factor (US)". A fan rushed to the judges' table and went down on one knee to propose to The Pussycat Dolls singer.
A video was recording from afar when the Hungarian fan asked her hand in marriage in front of audience. Scherzinger reportedly was touched by the friendly gesture but she had to say no. The fan was then escorted out from CBS lot by security without force.
Scherzinger herself was almost married once to Lewis Hamilton. Her father confirmed that the race driver had proposed to his daughter although she flatly denied it. They sadly split three months later in October, reportedly because Hamilton, who is seven years her junior, was not ready to settle down. "I'm not ready for a family," Hamilton allegedly told his friends.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!