Fan Proposed to Nicole Scherzinger on 'X Factor' Set
Nicole Scherzinger received a surprise while taping the new episode of "The X Factor (US)". A fan rushed to the judges' table and went down on one knee to propose to The Pussycat Dolls singer.
A video was recording from afar when the Hungarian fan asked her hand in marriage in front of audience. Scherzinger reportedly was touched by the friendly gesture but she had to say no. The fan was then escorted out from CBS lot by security without force.
Scherzinger herself was almost married once to Lewis Hamilton. Her father confirmed that the race driver had proposed to his daughter although she flatly denied it. They sadly split three months later in October, reportedly because Hamilton, who is seven years her junior, was not ready to settle down. "I'm not ready for a family," Hamilton allegedly told his friends.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments