Fan Proposed to Nicole Scherzinger on 'X Factor' Set
Nicole Scherzinger received a surprise while taping the new episode of "The X Factor (US)". A fan rushed to the judges' table and went down on one knee to propose to The Pussycat Dolls singer.
A video was recording from afar when the Hungarian fan asked her hand in marriage in front of audience. Scherzinger reportedly was touched by the friendly gesture but she had to say no. The fan was then escorted out from CBS lot by security without force.
Scherzinger herself was almost married once to Lewis Hamilton. Her father confirmed that the race driver had proposed to his daughter although she flatly denied it. They sadly split three months later in October, reportedly because Hamilton, who is seven years her junior, was not ready to settle down. "I'm not ready for a family," Hamilton allegedly told his friends.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated