Fan Proposed to Nicole Scherzinger on 'X Factor' Set
Nicole Scherzinger received a surprise while taping the new episode of "The X Factor (US)". A fan rushed to the judges' table and went down on one knee to propose to The Pussycat Dolls singer.
A video was recording from afar when the Hungarian fan asked her hand in marriage in front of audience. Scherzinger reportedly was touched by the friendly gesture but she had to say no. The fan was then escorted out from CBS lot by security without force.
Scherzinger herself was almost married once to Lewis Hamilton. Her father confirmed that the race driver had proposed to his daughter although she flatly denied it. They sadly split three months later in October, reportedly because Hamilton, who is seven years her junior, was not ready to settle down. "I'm not ready for a family," Hamilton allegedly told his friends.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?