Derek Hough, Josh Groban and More to Co-Host 'Live! With Kelly'
More guys have been tapped to join Kelly Ripa on "Live! with Kelly" as ABC has not chosen a replacement for Regis Philbin. Derek Hough, Josh Groban, Jonah Hill and Jerry O'Connell are all set to co-host the morning talk show.
"Dancing with the Stars" pro dancer Hough will sit next to Ripa on December 5, followed by "21 Jump Street" star Hill the day later. For the two of them, the upcoming appearance would mark their debut as co-host on the show.
Singer Groban and actor O'Connell, meanwhile, have co-hosted the show which was previously known as "Live with Regis and Kelly". The former will return for December 7-9 episodes, while the latter will return for an encore on November 25.
Following Philbin's resignation on November 18, Jerry Seinfeld joined Ripa as guest co-host earlier this week. Neil Patrick Harris will next be seen from November 28 until December 2 temporarily filling in the shoes left by the 80-year-old host.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'