Video: Justin Bieber Forgets Lyrics on 'Today' Show
Justin Bieber had a minor mishap when performing on "Today" show on Wednesday morning, November 23. Wearing blue denims and a festive-themed jacket, the "Fa La La" singer flubbed his lyrics when delivering his rendition of holiday classic "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town".
Accompanied by a live band and four male backing dancers, Bieber sang the first part smoothly, but opened the second part with the wrong lyrics. Instead of singing "he sees you when you're sleeping" like it's supposed to be, he repeated "making list" line and later trailed off when singing the correct lyrics.
During the concert that day, Bieber also got a special visit from his mentor Usher. Together, they rocked rocked Rockefeller Center by singing their duet rendition of another yuletide anthem "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)".
After singing on the "Today" show, Bieber visited "The View" to make live performance later in the day. He made a surprise duet with Mary J. Blige on stage. "YEP!! Surprise #2 today...brought out the legendary @MARYJBLIGE to perform #MISTLETOE with me on @theviewtv," he tweeted.
Justin Bieber on "Today" Show:
Justin Bieber on "The View":
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef