Video: Justin Bieber Forgets Lyrics on 'Today' Show
Justin Bieber had a minor mishap when performing on "Today" show on Wednesday morning, November 23. Wearing blue denims and a festive-themed jacket, the "Fa La La" singer flubbed his lyrics when delivering his rendition of holiday classic "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town".
Accompanied by a live band and four male backing dancers, Bieber sang the first part smoothly, but opened the second part with the wrong lyrics. Instead of singing "he sees you when you're sleeping" like it's supposed to be, he repeated "making list" line and later trailed off when singing the correct lyrics.
During the concert that day, Bieber also got a special visit from his mentor Usher. Together, they rocked rocked Rockefeller Center by singing their duet rendition of another yuletide anthem "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)".
After singing on the "Today" show, Bieber visited "The View" to make live performance later in the day. He made a surprise duet with Mary J. Blige on stage. "YEP!! Surprise #2 today...brought out the legendary @MARYJBLIGE to perform #MISTLETOE with me on @theviewtv," he tweeted.
Justin Bieber on "Today" Show:
Justin Bieber on "The View":
More Justin Bieber News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'