Video: Justin Bieber Forgets Lyrics on 'Today' Show
Justin Bieber had a minor mishap when performing on "Today" show on Wednesday morning, November 23. Wearing blue denims and a festive-themed jacket, the "Fa La La" singer flubbed his lyrics when delivering his rendition of holiday classic "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town".
Accompanied by a live band and four male backing dancers, Bieber sang the first part smoothly, but opened the second part with the wrong lyrics. Instead of singing "he sees you when you're sleeping" like it's supposed to be, he repeated "making list" line and later trailed off when singing the correct lyrics.
During the concert that day, Bieber also got a special visit from his mentor Usher. Together, they rocked rocked Rockefeller Center by singing their duet rendition of another yuletide anthem "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)".
After singing on the "Today" show, Bieber visited "The View" to make live performance later in the day. He made a surprise duet with Mary J. Blige on stage. "YEP!! Surprise #2 today...brought out the legendary @MARYJBLIGE to perform #MISTLETOE with me on @theviewtv," he tweeted.
Justin Bieber on "Today" Show:
Justin Bieber on "The View":
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie