Video: Justin Bieber Forgets Lyrics on 'Today' Show
Justin Bieber had a minor mishap when performing on "Today" show on Wednesday morning, November 23. Wearing blue denims and a festive-themed jacket, the "Fa La La" singer flubbed his lyrics when delivering his rendition of holiday classic "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town".
Accompanied by a live band and four male backing dancers, Bieber sang the first part smoothly, but opened the second part with the wrong lyrics. Instead of singing "he sees you when you're sleeping" like it's supposed to be, he repeated "making list" line and later trailed off when singing the correct lyrics.
During the concert that day, Bieber also got a special visit from his mentor Usher. Together, they rocked rocked Rockefeller Center by singing their duet rendition of another yuletide anthem "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)".
After singing on the "Today" show, Bieber visited "The View" to make live performance later in the day. He made a surprise duet with Mary J. Blige on stage. "YEP!! Surprise #2 today...brought out the legendary @MARYJBLIGE to perform #MISTLETOE with me on @theviewtv," he tweeted.
Justin Bieber on "Today" Show:
Justin Bieber on "The View":
More Justin Bieber News
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer