Video: Justin Bieber Forgets Lyrics on 'Today' Show
Justin Bieber had a minor mishap when performing on "Today" show on Wednesday morning, November 23. Wearing blue denims and a festive-themed jacket, the "Fa La La" singer flubbed his lyrics when delivering his rendition of holiday classic "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town".
Accompanied by a live band and four male backing dancers, Bieber sang the first part smoothly, but opened the second part with the wrong lyrics. Instead of singing "he sees you when you're sleeping" like it's supposed to be, he repeated "making list" line and later trailed off when singing the correct lyrics.
During the concert that day, Bieber also got a special visit from his mentor Usher. Together, they rocked rocked Rockefeller Center by singing their duet rendition of another yuletide anthem "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)".
After singing on the "Today" show, Bieber visited "The View" to make live performance later in the day. He made a surprise duet with Mary J. Blige on stage. "YEP!! Surprise #2 today...brought out the legendary @MARYJBLIGE to perform #MISTLETOE with me on @theviewtv," he tweeted.
Justin Bieber on "Today" Show:
Justin Bieber on "The View":
More Justin Bieber News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos