Miley Cyrus on 19th Birthday Party: Let's Just Say There Was a Unicorn
Miley Cyrus has celebrated her 19th birthday with a party at the Beacher's Madhouse inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Tuesday, November 22. Details of the bash thrown by best friend Kelly Osbourne are still sketchy, but the one thing that has been confirmed is the fact that it features a unicorn.
Reporting about the party, E! News claimed to have spotted a horse with a horn attached to its head at some point on Tuesday night. Later on, Miley herself teased her fans about the unicorn on her tweet. She wrote, "Let's just say there was a unicorn in the lobby!", after gushing, "Can't thank @MissKellyO for the best partyyyy ever! =]]]] i loveeeee you!"
The private soiree, according to E!, was attended by Miley's father Billy Ray Cyrus, mother Tish Cyrus, sister Brandi and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. Other guests included Victoria Justice and 78violet duo Alyson Michalka and Amanda Michalka. Us Weekly added that the group were "up until 3 A.M. just dancing up a storm and having fun."
While Miley seemed to be having fun at her bash, Rumor Fix claimed that the former "Hannah Montana" star spent much of the night in her hotel room and didn't show up until 2 A.M. because she "wasn't feeling well". When she finally came down, she thanked the guests for coming and apologized for feeling ill.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'