Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa's 'Young, Wild and Free' Music Video
Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa are back to high school in a music video which supports their latest duet "Young, Wild and Free". In this clip, the two rappers show their fans how to have some fun by smoking weeds, going to parties and meeting hot girls.
"So what we get drunk/ So what we smoke weed/ We're just having fun/ We don't care who sees/ So what we go out/ That's how its supposed to be/ Living young and wild and free," the joint track opens with the carefree chorus sung by Bruno Mars before Snoop and Wiz lay down their verses.
The breezy song is recorded for Snoop and Wiz's stoner comedy called "Mac and Devin Go to High School" which will come out in early 2012. The collaboration started when they got together for "Black and Yellow" remix. "We decided to go ahead and say, 'Let's just do a movie and a soundtrack and just become bosom buddies and do what we do.' We love what we do and we love each other," Snoop said.
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing