Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa's 'Young, Wild and Free' Music Video
Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa are back to high school in a music video which supports their latest duet "Young, Wild and Free". In this clip, the two rappers show their fans how to have some fun by smoking weeds, going to parties and meeting hot girls.
"So what we get drunk/ So what we smoke weed/ We're just having fun/ We don't care who sees/ So what we go out/ That's how its supposed to be/ Living young and wild and free," the joint track opens with the carefree chorus sung by Bruno Mars before Snoop and Wiz lay down their verses.
The breezy song is recorded for Snoop and Wiz's stoner comedy called "Mac and Devin Go to High School" which will come out in early 2012. The collaboration started when they got together for "Black and Yellow" remix. "We decided to go ahead and say, 'Let's just do a movie and a soundtrack and just become bosom buddies and do what we do.' We love what we do and we love each other," Snoop said.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary