Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa's 'Young, Wild and Free' Music Video
Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa are back to high school in a music video which supports their latest duet "Young, Wild and Free". In this clip, the two rappers show their fans how to have some fun by smoking weeds, going to parties and meeting hot girls.
"So what we get drunk/ So what we smoke weed/ We're just having fun/ We don't care who sees/ So what we go out/ That's how its supposed to be/ Living young and wild and free," the joint track opens with the carefree chorus sung by Bruno Mars before Snoop and Wiz lay down their verses.
The breezy song is recorded for Snoop and Wiz's stoner comedy called "Mac and Devin Go to High School" which will come out in early 2012. The collaboration started when they got together for "Black and Yellow" remix. "We decided to go ahead and say, 'Let's just do a movie and a soundtrack and just become bosom buddies and do what we do.' We love what we do and we love each other," Snoop said.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard