Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa's 'Young, Wild and Free' Music Video
Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa are back to high school in a music video which supports their latest duet "Young, Wild and Free". In this clip, the two rappers show their fans how to have some fun by smoking weeds, going to parties and meeting hot girls.
"So what we get drunk/ So what we smoke weed/ We're just having fun/ We don't care who sees/ So what we go out/ That's how its supposed to be/ Living young and wild and free," the joint track opens with the carefree chorus sung by Bruno Mars before Snoop and Wiz lay down their verses.
The breezy song is recorded for Snoop and Wiz's stoner comedy called "Mac and Devin Go to High School" which will come out in early 2012. The collaboration started when they got together for "Black and Yellow" remix. "We decided to go ahead and say, 'Let's just do a movie and a soundtrack and just become bosom buddies and do what we do.' We love what we do and we love each other," Snoop said.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?