Britney Spears Turns to Twitter Followers for Holiday Shopping Advice
Britney Spears doesn't need a personal shopper for this year's holiday shopping season thanks to her millions of fans. With Black Friday fast approaching, the "Till the World Ends" singer turned to her Twitter followers for some advice on what she should buy for her mother, Lynne.
"Since I'm on tour, I'm gonna do my Holiday shopping online this year," wrote the 29-year-old pop star on Wednesday, November 23, "but I need ur help picking out gifts. Let's start w/ mom! Any ideas?" Almost immediately after she posted the tweet, her fans tossed in some of their suggestions.
One of her 11.2 million Twitter followers suggested, "GET YOUR MOM A CUSTOMIZED SLAVE 4 U OUTFIT," which got Britney writing in reply, "She would look so hot!" Another one recommended, "A French beret :)" In response, the "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker said, "She would definitely look fierce :)"
Some other ideas which caught Britney's attention included "Give her a picture of you as Mrs.Claus, Jason as Santa and Sean and Jayden as little elves!", "I think you should get a scrap book made for her! That way you can have it hand made!" and "you, brett, jason & the boys should dress up as the spice girls and give her a song and dance."
After informing her fans that she has "narrowed it down to a curling iron or a straightener", Britney decided to give her mom a hairstyling tool called the EZ Curler. "I think I'm gonna go w/ the pink one!" she tweeted. "Shhhh...don't tell mom." She then wrote, "Y'all have been so much fun! I've got a big list so I'll definitely be back online to do some more shopping w/ u all soon."
More Britney Spears News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story