First Sneak Peek to 'American Idol' Season 11 Features the Auditions
The first look at the new season of "American Idol" has landed online. Making its way out via E! Online, the sneak peek gives a preview to the audition stage which is filled with excitement and tears as the judges find new talents.
Steven Tyler gets teary after one contestant's performance, and makes people amused when he dances with one girl and kisses her on the lips. One excited man lifts host Ryan Seacrest, while another girl breaks down in tears while sharing her story.
The auditions of "American Idol" season 11 ran from late June until August. Jennifer Lopez teased that she and her fellow judges had their first fight during an audition after she was smitten by a female contestant whom she thought "amazing."
The other judges, however, did not feel the same way and asked the girl to perform a second song. When Randy Jackson and Steven still did not give their votes to the girl, J.Lo was upset. "I thought I was being Punk'd," she shared. "[I thought], 'How can we let this girl go?' I was upset. When I believe in something ... I knew this girl deserves the chance."
The new season of "American Idol" will premiere January 22, 2012 on FOX following the NFC Championship Game.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character