First Sneak Peek to 'American Idol' Season 11 Features the Auditions
The first look at the new season of "American Idol" has landed online. Making its way out via E! Online, the sneak peek gives a preview to the audition stage which is filled with excitement and tears as the judges find new talents.
Steven Tyler gets teary after one contestant's performance, and makes people amused when he dances with one girl and kisses her on the lips. One excited man lifts host Ryan Seacrest, while another girl breaks down in tears while sharing her story.
The auditions of "American Idol" season 11 ran from late June until August. Jennifer Lopez teased that she and her fellow judges had their first fight during an audition after she was smitten by a female contestant whom she thought "amazing."
The other judges, however, did not feel the same way and asked the girl to perform a second song. When Randy Jackson and Steven still did not give their votes to the girl, J.Lo was upset. "I thought I was being Punk'd," she shared. "[I thought], 'How can we let this girl go?' I was upset. When I believe in something ... I knew this girl deserves the chance."
The new season of "American Idol" will premiere January 22, 2012 on FOX following the NFC Championship Game.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer