Video Premiere: Justin Bieber's 'Fa La La' Ft. Boyz II Men
Justin Bieber releases a black-and-white music video for his newest single "Fa La La". The 17-year-old singer shares screen with his idol and collaborator Boyz II Men in this newly-released clip. Together, they sing along in an empty loft during one silent night.
Commenting on their collaboration, Bieber once tweeted, "I used 2 listen to their music and practice the runs. that is how i learned how to sing. now im in the studio with them making music 2gether." On behalf of his bandmates, Shawn Stockman replied back then, "It was a pleasure! Remember what we talked about in the studio Lil bro! Let's do it again sooner than later!!"
Bieber includes "Fa La La" in his holiday album "Under the Mistletoe" which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200. Beside singing with Boyz II Men, he also joins forces with Usher, The Band Perry, Busta Rhymes and Mariah Carey in the CD.
Bieber has been busy promoting the album. Fresh off his appearance at 2011 American Music Awards over the weekend, he dropped by "TODAY" show to make live performances with Usher as a special guest. They rocked Rockefeller Center by singing "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)".
More Justin Bieber News
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?