Video Premiere: Justin Bieber's 'Fa La La' Ft. Boyz II Men
Justin Bieber releases a black-and-white music video for his newest single "Fa La La". The 17-year-old singer shares screen with his idol and collaborator Boyz II Men in this newly-released clip. Together, they sing along in an empty loft during one silent night.
Commenting on their collaboration, Bieber once tweeted, "I used 2 listen to their music and practice the runs. that is how i learned how to sing. now im in the studio with them making music 2gether." On behalf of his bandmates, Shawn Stockman replied back then, "It was a pleasure! Remember what we talked about in the studio Lil bro! Let's do it again sooner than later!!"
Bieber includes "Fa La La" in his holiday album "Under the Mistletoe" which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200. Beside singing with Boyz II Men, he also joins forces with Usher, The Band Perry, Busta Rhymes and Mariah Carey in the CD.
Bieber has been busy promoting the album. Fresh off his appearance at 2011 American Music Awards over the weekend, he dropped by "TODAY" show to make live performances with Usher as a special guest. They rocked Rockefeller Center by singing "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)".
Justin Bieber's "Fa La La" (feat. Boyz II Men) music video
More Justin Bieber News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent