Video Premiere: Justin Bieber's 'Fa La La' Ft. Boyz II Men
Justin Bieber releases a black-and-white music video for his newest single "Fa La La". The 17-year-old singer shares screen with his idol and collaborator Boyz II Men in this newly-released clip. Together, they sing along in an empty loft during one silent night.
Commenting on their collaboration, Bieber once tweeted, "I used 2 listen to their music and practice the runs. that is how i learned how to sing. now im in the studio with them making music 2gether." On behalf of his bandmates, Shawn Stockman replied back then, "It was a pleasure! Remember what we talked about in the studio Lil bro! Let's do it again sooner than later!!"
Bieber includes "Fa La La" in his holiday album "Under the Mistletoe" which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200. Beside singing with Boyz II Men, he also joins forces with Usher, The Band Perry, Busta Rhymes and Mariah Carey in the CD.
Bieber has been busy promoting the album. Fresh off his appearance at 2011 American Music Awards over the weekend, he dropped by "TODAY" show to make live performances with Usher as a special guest. They rocked Rockefeller Center by singing "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)".
Justin Bieber's "Fa La La" (feat. Boyz II Men) music video
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective