Jack Wagner Surprised by Daughter He Never Knew
Jack Wagner had no idea he has a 23-year-old daughter until she approached him right before his concert in Boca Raton, Florida two weeks ago. The 52-year-old soap opera star was delighted upon coming face to face with the girl who was given up for adoption after her birth.
Carrie grew up in New York City with her foster parents and hired a private investigator to find out about her biological parents. Jack and her mother had a fling back in the '80s. TMZ, who is the first to report, mentioned nothing more about the mother.
Jack was about to go up the stage with Rick Springfield when she told him about her. The actor reportedly was tearful and they embraced. He invited her to come to his show the next day and she was introduced to the audience as his daughter. They have been inseparable since. In fact, the new addition will join Jack and his two sons for Thanksgiving. All four of them were pictured together at a Tree Lighting ceremony at Universal Walk in Los Angeles on Tuesday, November 22 night.
Jack recently broke up his engagement to Heather Locklear for the reason of family. The actor said that each of them was too consumed with the preparation of the wedding that they hardly spend time with their respective kids.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto