Watch Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez's First-Ever On-Stage Duet
Taylor Swift finally got on stage together with Selena Gomez on Tuesday, November 22 at the wrap-up show of her "Speak Now" tour. The best friends, who were seated next to each other at recent American Music Awards, sang a duet of Gomez's "Who Says" at Swift's sold-out show at NYC's Madison Square Garden.
"One of my best friends is such an amazing singer and after four years of being best friends we have never stepped on stage together and I think that's such a shame... So it just so happens that Selena is here tonight," Swift said to introduce her duet partner. Gomez later came back on stage wearing Taylor Swift tour T-shirt.
Gomez tweeted after the show, "Performing at Madison Square Garden with my best friend was a highlight.. Congratulations Taylor on Speak Now tour!! Love you."
Swift invited a lot of stars to the "special occasion" including Rock and Roll Hall of Famer James Taylor who gave their first-ever duet of his classic "Fire and Rain". Taylor also played guitar to Swift's old tune "15". Goo Goo Dolls then ascended the stage for a duet with Swift on their hit "Iris".
More Taylor Swift News
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago