Watch Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez's First-Ever On-Stage Duet
Taylor Swift finally got on stage together with Selena Gomez on Tuesday, November 22 at the wrap-up show of her "Speak Now" tour. The best friends, who were seated next to each other at recent American Music Awards, sang a duet of Gomez's "Who Says" at Swift's sold-out show at NYC's Madison Square Garden.
"One of my best friends is such an amazing singer and after four years of being best friends we have never stepped on stage together and I think that's such a shame... So it just so happens that Selena is here tonight," Swift said to introduce her duet partner. Gomez later came back on stage wearing Taylor Swift tour T-shirt.
Gomez tweeted after the show, "Performing at Madison Square Garden with my best friend was a highlight.. Congratulations Taylor on Speak Now tour!! Love you."
Swift invited a lot of stars to the "special occasion" including Rock and Roll Hall of Famer James Taylor who gave their first-ever duet of his classic "Fire and Rain". Taylor also played guitar to Swift's old tune "15". Goo Goo Dolls then ascended the stage for a duet with Swift on their hit "Iris".
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza