Olivia Wilde Locking Lips With Jason Bateman on 'Longest Week' Set
Olivia Wilde has been caught on camera locking lips with Jason Bateman on the set of their upcoming film "The Longest Week". The brunette beauty and the 42-year-old actor were seen filming a scene in Brooklyn, New York last Monday, November 21.
Donning a long black cape, Wilde was snapped sharing a passionate smooch with Bateman, who is 15 years older than her. In between breaks, the "In Time" actress was spotted strolling around with a bottle of mineral water in her hand while wearing a long white coat and black leggings.
On Tuesday, November 22, Wilde took to her Twitter to share that a new actress has been cast to join her in the movie. She wrote, "Jenny Slate just joined our movie, 'The Longest Week', which means I am co-starring with Marcel the Motherf***ing Shell!"
"The Longest Week" follows Conrad Valmont, an affluent but aimless man who lives a life of leisure in his parents' prestigious Manhattan hotel. In the span of one week, he finds himself evicted, disinherited and in love.
The upcoming romantic comedy reunites Wilde and Bate, who have previously teamed up in "The Change-Up". Serving as the helmer and screenwriter for the film is Peter Glanz. The movie is expected to be released in the U.S. sometime in 2012.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'