Olivia Wilde Locking Lips With Jason Bateman on 'Longest Week' Set
Olivia Wilde has been caught on camera locking lips with Jason Bateman on the set of their upcoming film "The Longest Week". The brunette beauty and the 42-year-old actor were seen filming a scene in Brooklyn, New York last Monday, November 21.
Donning a long black cape, Wilde was snapped sharing a passionate smooch with Bateman, who is 15 years older than her. In between breaks, the "In Time" actress was spotted strolling around with a bottle of mineral water in her hand while wearing a long white coat and black leggings.
On Tuesday, November 22, Wilde took to her Twitter to share that a new actress has been cast to join her in the movie. She wrote, "Jenny Slate just joined our movie, 'The Longest Week', which means I am co-starring with Marcel the Motherf***ing Shell!"
"The Longest Week" follows Conrad Valmont, an affluent but aimless man who lives a life of leisure in his parents' prestigious Manhattan hotel. In the span of one week, he finds himself evicted, disinherited and in love.
The upcoming romantic comedy reunites Wilde and Bate, who have previously teamed up in "The Change-Up". Serving as the helmer and screenwriter for the film is Peter Glanz. The movie is expected to be released in the U.S. sometime in 2012.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction