Report: Kris Humphries Is Verbally Abusive to Kim Kardashian During Marriage
Kris Humphries has found himself being described as a "Husband From Hell" by a magazine. Us Weekly recently came out with the report suggesting that the former New Jersey Nets power forward was verbally abusive toward Kim Kardashian during their 72 days of marriage.
An insider claimed that the 26-year-old NBA player "belittled" his 31-year-old wife in front of people. "He'd call her stupid. It was truly sickening," said the source before dishing, "He tried to control Kim by bringing her down...He would say truly terrible things. One time, he said she had no talent and her fame wouldn't last."
The insider also alleged that Kris took a jab at Kim's famous posterior by referring to her as "fat a**." The bashing didn't stop there. Another inside source spilled when Kim asked him to dial down his partying ways so that they can have quality time together, Kris "would tell her she was acting like too much of a wife and 'get over it'."
In another story, Kris reportedly is planning to sue Kim for $10 million. An insider told the new issue of Life & Style, "Kris has a legal team investigating his options. He's claiming his role on 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' is bigger than he was told, and that's why he wants more money."
"But Kris is also suing because he's really worried about how badly he's going to be portrayed on the series," added the source as referring to a footage of him bullying Kim's best friend Jonathan Cheban about his sexuality. "Jonathan isn't gay, but Kris accuses him of being gay and criticizes him for it in a really homophobic way," a friend of Kim said. "Jonathan is really upset."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed