Video: Taylor Swift Performs With Goo Goo Dolls' Johnny Rzeznik
Taylor Swift continued bringing a special guest to her "Speak Now" tour. Most recently, the country music cutie invited Goo Goo Dolls' vocalist/guitarist Johnny Rzeznik to the stage, much to her fans' delight. Together, they catered the crowd with the band's 1998 single "Iris".
Calling the worldwide hit "one of the greatest songs ever written," the 21-year-old singer made the live duet with him at her Madison Square Garden concert in New York City on November 22. The unlikely duo strummed their guitars and shared a hug before exiting the stage.
The Tuesday night gig was to wrap up the lengthy North American leg of Swift's tour. She will take a break during the holiday and will be back on the road starting March 2012 for a series of concerts in Australia and New Zealand.
More Taylor Swift News
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role