Video: Taylor Swift Performs With Goo Goo Dolls' Johnny Rzeznik
Taylor Swift continued bringing a special guest to her "Speak Now" tour. Most recently, the country music cutie invited Goo Goo Dolls' vocalist/guitarist Johnny Rzeznik to the stage, much to her fans' delight. Together, they catered the crowd with the band's 1998 single "Iris".
Calling the worldwide hit "one of the greatest songs ever written," the 21-year-old singer made the live duet with him at her Madison Square Garden concert in New York City on November 22. The unlikely duo strummed their guitars and shared a hug before exiting the stage.
The Tuesday night gig was to wrap up the lengthy North American leg of Swift's tour. She will take a break during the holiday and will be back on the road starting March 2012 for a series of concerts in Australia and New Zealand.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick