Video: Taylor Swift Performs With Goo Goo Dolls' Johnny Rzeznik
Taylor Swift continued bringing a special guest to her "Speak Now" tour. Most recently, the country music cutie invited Goo Goo Dolls' vocalist/guitarist Johnny Rzeznik to the stage, much to her fans' delight. Together, they catered the crowd with the band's 1998 single "Iris".
Calling the worldwide hit "one of the greatest songs ever written," the 21-year-old singer made the live duet with him at her Madison Square Garden concert in New York City on November 22. The unlikely duo strummed their guitars and shared a hug before exiting the stage.
The Tuesday night gig was to wrap up the lengthy North American leg of Swift's tour. She will take a break during the holiday and will be back on the road starting March 2012 for a series of concerts in Australia and New Zealand.
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen