Video: Taylor Swift Performs With Goo Goo Dolls' Johnny Rzeznik
Taylor Swift continued bringing a special guest to her "Speak Now" tour. Most recently, the country music cutie invited Goo Goo Dolls' vocalist/guitarist Johnny Rzeznik to the stage, much to her fans' delight. Together, they catered the crowd with the band's 1998 single "Iris".
Calling the worldwide hit "one of the greatest songs ever written," the 21-year-old singer made the live duet with him at her Madison Square Garden concert in New York City on November 22. The unlikely duo strummed their guitars and shared a hug before exiting the stage.
The Tuesday night gig was to wrap up the lengthy North American leg of Swift's tour. She will take a break during the holiday and will be back on the road starting March 2012 for a series of concerts in Australia and New Zealand.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris