Video: Taylor Swift Performs With Goo Goo Dolls' Johnny Rzeznik
Taylor Swift continued bringing a special guest to her "Speak Now" tour. Most recently, the country music cutie invited Goo Goo Dolls' vocalist/guitarist Johnny Rzeznik to the stage, much to her fans' delight. Together, they catered the crowd with the band's 1998 single "Iris".
Calling the worldwide hit "one of the greatest songs ever written," the 21-year-old singer made the live duet with him at her Madison Square Garden concert in New York City on November 22. The unlikely duo strummed their guitars and shared a hug before exiting the stage.
The Tuesday night gig was to wrap up the lengthy North American leg of Swift's tour. She will take a break during the holiday and will be back on the road starting March 2012 for a series of concerts in Australia and New Zealand.
More Taylor Swift News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame