Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj Set to Present at Grammy Nominations Concert
Fresh off their big night at 2011 American Music Awards, Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj are added to the line-up of the upcoming "Grammy Nominations Concert Live". Instead of performing, the two Grammy-nominated singers are tapped as presenters for the event.
The one-hour special is going to be held on November 30 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Jason Aldean, Lady GaGa, Ludacris, Lupe Fiasco, Sugarland, Rihanna, Usher and The Band Perry are scheduled to make live performances.
This year marks the fourth time Grammy nominations are announced live on primetime television. Two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J, who has previously hosted the "Countdown to Music's Biggest Night" for two years in a row, has been chosen to do the honor once again.
In addition to unveiling nominations for the 54th Grammys, the special telecast will feature a special live announcement from an iconic group regarding their historic band reunion set to take place on the main event of 2012 Grammy Awards on February 12, 2012.
The concert will pay homage to songwriters as well. Valerie Simpson (member of the hit songwriting/performing duo Ashford and Simpson) and Mike Stoller (member of the Grammy-winning songwriting team Leiber & Stoller) will join Usher to do the moving tribute.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl