Audio Stream: Lady GaGa's Songs From Upcoming Holiday Album
Lady GaGa has a special treat for her Little Monsters this holiday. The Mother Monster is going to release a mini album which is filled with four songs she will perform at her upcoming Thanksgiving TV special. Ahead of the EP release and the special airing, audio streams of the tracks hit the web for listening pleasure.
GaGa keeps it classy when covering holiday tune "White Christmas". "So, as you can tell I am very outgoing, and a little bit shy but I've decided that this song is just too short. It's such a beautiful Christmas song that's only one verse so I added one extra one," she says before adding extra "White Snowman" lyrics to it.
The "Born This Way" hitmaker also puts her own spin on Nat King Cole's jazzy track "Orange Colored Sky", a song which she once sang at the Plaza Hotel's Oak Room bar with her buddies. She makes up the 4-song EP by singing her own singles "You and I" and "The Edge of Glory".
Dubbed "A Very GaGa Thanksgiving", the 90-minute TV special will air on ABC on November 24 at 9:30 P.M. EST. The album, called "A Very GaGa Holiday [EP]", will arrive in the United States two days later. Beside singing the four songs, the New Yorker will also make a duet with Tony Bennett in "The Lady Is a Tramp".
A sneak peek to the TV special has been released, giving a brief glimpse at GaGa's interview with Katie Couric and her dinner preparation with chef Art Smith.
More Lady GaGa News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent