Audio Stream: Lady GaGa's Songs From Upcoming Holiday Album
Lady GaGa has a special treat for her Little Monsters this holiday. The Mother Monster is going to release a mini album which is filled with four songs she will perform at her upcoming Thanksgiving TV special. Ahead of the EP release and the special airing, audio streams of the tracks hit the web for listening pleasure.
GaGa keeps it classy when covering holiday tune "White Christmas". "So, as you can tell I am very outgoing, and a little bit shy but I've decided that this song is just too short. It's such a beautiful Christmas song that's only one verse so I added one extra one," she says before adding extra "White Snowman" lyrics to it.
The "Born This Way" hitmaker also puts her own spin on Nat King Cole's jazzy track "Orange Colored Sky", a song which she once sang at the Plaza Hotel's Oak Room bar with her buddies. She makes up the 4-song EP by singing her own singles "You and I" and "The Edge of Glory".
Dubbed "A Very GaGa Thanksgiving", the 90-minute TV special will air on ABC on November 24 at 9:30 P.M. EST. The album, called "A Very GaGa Holiday [EP]", will arrive in the United States two days later. Beside singing the four songs, the New Yorker will also make a duet with Tony Bennett in "The Lady Is a Tramp".
A sneak peek to the TV special has been released, giving a brief glimpse at GaGa's interview with Katie Couric and her dinner preparation with chef Art Smith.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?