Audio Stream: Lady GaGa's Songs From Upcoming Holiday Album
Lady GaGa has a special treat for her Little Monsters this holiday. The Mother Monster is going to release a mini album which is filled with four songs she will perform at her upcoming Thanksgiving TV special. Ahead of the EP release and the special airing, audio streams of the tracks hit the web for listening pleasure.
GaGa keeps it classy when covering holiday tune "White Christmas". "So, as you can tell I am very outgoing, and a little bit shy but I've decided that this song is just too short. It's such a beautiful Christmas song that's only one verse so I added one extra one," she says before adding extra "White Snowman" lyrics to it.
The "Born This Way" hitmaker also puts her own spin on Nat King Cole's jazzy track "Orange Colored Sky", a song which she once sang at the Plaza Hotel's Oak Room bar with her buddies. She makes up the 4-song EP by singing her own singles "You and I" and "The Edge of Glory".
Dubbed "A Very GaGa Thanksgiving", the 90-minute TV special will air on ABC on November 24 at 9:30 P.M. EST. The album, called "A Very GaGa Holiday [EP]", will arrive in the United States two days later. Beside singing the four songs, the New Yorker will also make a duet with Tony Bennett in "The Lady Is a Tramp".
A sneak peek to the TV special has been released, giving a brief glimpse at GaGa's interview with Katie Couric and her dinner preparation with chef Art Smith.
"Orange Colored Sky":
"You and I":
"The Edge of Glory":
"A Very GaGa Thanksgiving":
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed