Angelina Jolie: My Bad Girl Side Belongs to Brad Pitt Now
Despite being a mother of six and an international goodwill ambassador, Angelina Jolie hasn't completely gotten rid of her bad girl side. The actress, who is making her directorial and screenwriting debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey", recently reveals that she just keeps it between her and longtime partner Brad Pitt.
The 36-year-old revisits her wild past in an interview with "60 Minutes", which will air Sunday, November 27 night. Though admitting she finds herself lucky to still be alive, she tells correspondent Bob Simon, "I'm still a bad girl. I still have that side of me...It's just in its place now...it belongs to Brad. Or...our adventures."
In a short preview of the interview, Angie opens up, "I went through heavy, darker times and I survived them." She then thoughtfully shares, "I didn't die young, so I'm very lucky. There are other artists and people who didn't survive certain things."
Though refusing to offer more details, the Oscar winner does say, "I think people can imagine that I did the most dangerous and I did the worst - and for many reasons I shouldn't be here." She adds, "You think of those too many times where you came close to too many dangerous things, too many chances taken too far."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?