Angelina Jolie: My Bad Girl Side Belongs to Brad Pitt Now
Despite being a mother of six and an international goodwill ambassador, Angelina Jolie hasn't completely gotten rid of her bad girl side. The actress, who is making her directorial and screenwriting debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey", recently reveals that she just keeps it between her and longtime partner Brad Pitt.
The 36-year-old revisits her wild past in an interview with "60 Minutes", which will air Sunday, November 27 night. Though admitting she finds herself lucky to still be alive, she tells correspondent Bob Simon, "I'm still a bad girl. I still have that side of me...It's just in its place now...it belongs to Brad. Or...our adventures."
In a short preview of the interview, Angie opens up, "I went through heavy, darker times and I survived them." She then thoughtfully shares, "I didn't die young, so I'm very lucky. There are other artists and people who didn't survive certain things."
Though refusing to offer more details, the Oscar winner does say, "I think people can imagine that I did the most dangerous and I did the worst - and for many reasons I shouldn't be here." She adds, "You think of those too many times where you came close to too many dangerous things, too many chances taken too far."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary