Justin Bieber's DNA Already Taken for Paternity Tests
Justin Bieber's DNA is signed and sealed, according to reports. On Friday, November 18 night in New Jersey, the singer went ahead with the paternity case involving a 20-year-old woman who claimed in a lawsuit that her baby is fathered by the pop star.
The test was taken at a lab under "very controlled circumstances", TMZ said. Yeater will now have to submit her baby's DNA test in order to complete the procedure. Bieber and his camp have vowed to sue her and her lawyers if it is eventually proven that Bieber is not the father. "We've never even seen the lawsuit, but we're going to just get ahead of this thing and go right after it. I think it's important to hold people accountable for their actions," Bieber's manager Scooter Braun said.
Yeater has actually dropped the lawsuit last week but her new team of lawyers still wanted to Bieber to take the paternity tests, pursuing her claim outside the courtroom. However, Bieber's team said that they will not settle or discuss any settlement with Yeater's team.
More Justin Bieber News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung