Justin Bieber's DNA Already Taken for Paternity Tests
Justin Bieber's DNA is signed and sealed, according to reports. On Friday, November 18 night in New Jersey, the singer went ahead with the paternity case involving a 20-year-old woman who claimed in a lawsuit that her baby is fathered by the pop star.
The test was taken at a lab under "very controlled circumstances", TMZ said. Yeater will now have to submit her baby's DNA test in order to complete the procedure. Bieber and his camp have vowed to sue her and her lawyers if it is eventually proven that Bieber is not the father. "We've never even seen the lawsuit, but we're going to just get ahead of this thing and go right after it. I think it's important to hold people accountable for their actions," Bieber's manager Scooter Braun said.
Yeater has actually dropped the lawsuit last week but her new team of lawyers still wanted to Bieber to take the paternity tests, pursuing her claim outside the courtroom. However, Bieber's team said that they will not settle or discuss any settlement with Yeater's team.
More Justin Bieber News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande