Justin Bieber's DNA Already Taken for Paternity Tests
Justin Bieber's DNA is signed and sealed, according to reports. On Friday, November 18 night in New Jersey, the singer went ahead with the paternity case involving a 20-year-old woman who claimed in a lawsuit that her baby is fathered by the pop star.
The test was taken at a lab under "very controlled circumstances", TMZ said. Yeater will now have to submit her baby's DNA test in order to complete the procedure. Bieber and his camp have vowed to sue her and her lawyers if it is eventually proven that Bieber is not the father. "We've never even seen the lawsuit, but we're going to just get ahead of this thing and go right after it. I think it's important to hold people accountable for their actions," Bieber's manager Scooter Braun said.
Yeater has actually dropped the lawsuit last week but her new team of lawyers still wanted to Bieber to take the paternity tests, pursuing her claim outside the courtroom. However, Bieber's team said that they will not settle or discuss any settlement with Yeater's team.
More Justin Bieber News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones