Justin Bieber's DNA Already Taken for Paternity Tests
Justin Bieber's DNA is signed and sealed, according to reports. On Friday, November 18 night in New Jersey, the singer went ahead with the paternity case involving a 20-year-old woman who claimed in a lawsuit that her baby is fathered by the pop star.
The test was taken at a lab under "very controlled circumstances", TMZ said. Yeater will now have to submit her baby's DNA test in order to complete the procedure. Bieber and his camp have vowed to sue her and her lawyers if it is eventually proven that Bieber is not the father. "We've never even seen the lawsuit, but we're going to just get ahead of this thing and go right after it. I think it's important to hold people accountable for their actions," Bieber's manager Scooter Braun said.
Yeater has actually dropped the lawsuit last week but her new team of lawyers still wanted to Bieber to take the paternity tests, pursuing her claim outside the courtroom. However, Bieber's team said that they will not settle or discuss any settlement with Yeater's team.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie