Justin Bieber's DNA Already Taken for Paternity Tests
Justin Bieber's DNA is signed and sealed, according to reports. On Friday, November 18 night in New Jersey, the singer went ahead with the paternity case involving a 20-year-old woman who claimed in a lawsuit that her baby is fathered by the pop star.
The test was taken at a lab under "very controlled circumstances", TMZ said. Yeater will now have to submit her baby's DNA test in order to complete the procedure. Bieber and his camp have vowed to sue her and her lawyers if it is eventually proven that Bieber is not the father. "We've never even seen the lawsuit, but we're going to just get ahead of this thing and go right after it. I think it's important to hold people accountable for their actions," Bieber's manager Scooter Braun said.
Yeater has actually dropped the lawsuit last week but her new team of lawyers still wanted to Bieber to take the paternity tests, pursuing her claim outside the courtroom. However, Bieber's team said that they will not settle or discuss any settlement with Yeater's team.
More Justin Bieber News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding