Pauly D Teams Up With Britney Spears for 'Jersey Shore' Spin-Off
DJ Pauly D and Britney Spears combo would be seen again for she has decided to return the favor. The DJ has served as her opening act in her Femme Fatale Tour last August, and as part of a new deal, she will allow herself to be filmed for Pauly D's new reality show.
Pauly D will star in a "Jersey Shore" spin-off which highlights his career as a DJ. Cameras will roll out later this year with Spears' December 10 show in Puerto Rico as the background. Per Gossip Cop, production has not started but Spears' concert is expected to be involved in some way.
Announced in December last year, the spin-off follows Pauly D's "real-life adventures as he's pursuing his DJ career and going deeper into his home life in Rhode Island and his circle of friends and family. So it allows us to go deeper into family there and the real-life events that are happening around his exploding DJ career."
For Britney, this is not the first time that she's involved in a reality show. She starred on her own, "Chaotic", with then-husband Kevin Federline in 2005 but the show only lasted 1 season.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says