Pauly D Teams Up With Britney Spears for 'Jersey Shore' Spin-Off
DJ Pauly D and Britney Spears combo would be seen again for she has decided to return the favor. The DJ has served as her opening act in her Femme Fatale Tour last August, and as part of a new deal, she will allow herself to be filmed for Pauly D's new reality show.
Pauly D will star in a "Jersey Shore" spin-off which highlights his career as a DJ. Cameras will roll out later this year with Spears' December 10 show in Puerto Rico as the background. Per Gossip Cop, production has not started but Spears' concert is expected to be involved in some way.
Announced in December last year, the spin-off follows Pauly D's "real-life adventures as he's pursuing his DJ career and going deeper into his home life in Rhode Island and his circle of friends and family. So it allows us to go deeper into family there and the real-life events that are happening around his exploding DJ career."
For Britney, this is not the first time that she's involved in a reality show. She starred on her own, "Chaotic", with then-husband Kevin Federline in 2005 but the show only lasted 1 season.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert