Pauly D Teams Up With Britney Spears for 'Jersey Shore' Spin-Off
DJ Pauly D and Britney Spears combo would be seen again for she has decided to return the favor. The DJ has served as her opening act in her Femme Fatale Tour last August, and as part of a new deal, she will allow herself to be filmed for Pauly D's new reality show.
Pauly D will star in a "Jersey Shore" spin-off which highlights his career as a DJ. Cameras will roll out later this year with Spears' December 10 show in Puerto Rico as the background. Per Gossip Cop, production has not started but Spears' concert is expected to be involved in some way.
Announced in December last year, the spin-off follows Pauly D's "real-life adventures as he's pursuing his DJ career and going deeper into his home life in Rhode Island and his circle of friends and family. So it allows us to go deeper into family there and the real-life events that are happening around his exploding DJ career."
For Britney, this is not the first time that she's involved in a reality show. She starred on her own, "Chaotic", with then-husband Kevin Federline in 2005 but the show only lasted 1 season.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney