Pauly D Teams Up With Britney Spears for 'Jersey Shore' Spin-Off
DJ Pauly D and Britney Spears combo would be seen again for she has decided to return the favor. The DJ has served as her opening act in her Femme Fatale Tour last August, and as part of a new deal, she will allow herself to be filmed for Pauly D's new reality show.
Pauly D will star in a "Jersey Shore" spin-off which highlights his career as a DJ. Cameras will roll out later this year with Spears' December 10 show in Puerto Rico as the background. Per Gossip Cop, production has not started but Spears' concert is expected to be involved in some way.
Announced in December last year, the spin-off follows Pauly D's "real-life adventures as he's pursuing his DJ career and going deeper into his home life in Rhode Island and his circle of friends and family. So it allows us to go deeper into family there and the real-life events that are happening around his exploding DJ career."
For Britney, this is not the first time that she's involved in a reality show. She starred on her own, "Chaotic", with then-husband Kevin Federline in 2005 but the show only lasted 1 season.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs