Video: Robin Drops Baby Bomb on 'How I Met Your Mother'
The latest episode of "How I Met Your Mother" ended with a big cliffhanger. After Barney and Ted come up with a hilarious idea of co-parenting an adopted baby, it is Robin who apparently deals with a baby issue.
As seen toward the end of "The Rebound Girl" which aired Monday, November 21, [SPOILER ALERT!] Robin drops the bombshell to her ex Barney in Marshall and Lily's bathroom. "I'm pregnant," the journalist says after Barney claims it's hard to imagine him being a dad.
The episode, however, ended before revealing who the father of Robin's baby is. While she is dating Kevin (Kal Penn), Robin recently slept with Barney which led him to call it quits with Nora. Penn, meanwhile, hinted that Robin and Kevin's relationship would not last too much longer.
Prior to this outing, it has been reported that Robin's kids will be featured on "HIMYM". Sources said her son has blonde hair while her daughter is a brunette, sparking a speculation that Robin has babies with Barney.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer