Video: Robin Drops Baby Bomb on 'How I Met Your Mother'
The latest episode of "How I Met Your Mother" ended with a big cliffhanger. After Barney and Ted come up with a hilarious idea of co-parenting an adopted baby, it is Robin who apparently deals with a baby issue.
As seen toward the end of "The Rebound Girl" which aired Monday, November 21, [SPOILER ALERT!] Robin drops the bombshell to her ex Barney in Marshall and Lily's bathroom. "I'm pregnant," the journalist says after Barney claims it's hard to imagine him being a dad.
The episode, however, ended before revealing who the father of Robin's baby is. While she is dating Kevin (Kal Penn), Robin recently slept with Barney which led him to call it quits with Nora. Penn, meanwhile, hinted that Robin and Kevin's relationship would not last too much longer.
Prior to this outing, it has been reported that Robin's kids will be featured on "HIMYM". Sources said her son has blonde hair while her daughter is a brunette, sparking a speculation that Robin has babies with Barney.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere