Video: Robin Drops Baby Bomb on 'How I Met Your Mother'
The latest episode of "How I Met Your Mother" ended with a big cliffhanger. After Barney and Ted come up with a hilarious idea of co-parenting an adopted baby, it is Robin who apparently deals with a baby issue.
As seen toward the end of "The Rebound Girl" which aired Monday, November 21, [SPOILER ALERT!] Robin drops the bombshell to her ex Barney in Marshall and Lily's bathroom. "I'm pregnant," the journalist says after Barney claims it's hard to imagine him being a dad.
The episode, however, ended before revealing who the father of Robin's baby is. While she is dating Kevin (Kal Penn), Robin recently slept with Barney which led him to call it quits with Nora. Penn, meanwhile, hinted that Robin and Kevin's relationship would not last too much longer.
Prior to this outing, it has been reported that Robin's kids will be featured on "HIMYM". Sources said her son has blonde hair while her daughter is a brunette, sparking a speculation that Robin has babies with Barney.
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury