Video: Robin Drops Baby Bomb on 'How I Met Your Mother'
The latest episode of "How I Met Your Mother" ended with a big cliffhanger. After Barney and Ted come up with a hilarious idea of co-parenting an adopted baby, it is Robin who apparently deals with a baby issue.
As seen toward the end of "The Rebound Girl" which aired Monday, November 21, [SPOILER ALERT!] Robin drops the bombshell to her ex Barney in Marshall and Lily's bathroom. "I'm pregnant," the journalist says after Barney claims it's hard to imagine him being a dad.
The episode, however, ended before revealing who the father of Robin's baby is. While she is dating Kevin (Kal Penn), Robin recently slept with Barney which led him to call it quits with Nora. Penn, meanwhile, hinted that Robin and Kevin's relationship would not last too much longer.
Prior to this outing, it has been reported that Robin's kids will be featured on "HIMYM". Sources said her son has blonde hair while her daughter is a brunette, sparking a speculation that Robin has babies with Barney.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic