Video: Robin Drops Baby Bomb on 'How I Met Your Mother'
The latest episode of "How I Met Your Mother" ended with a big cliffhanger. After Barney and Ted come up with a hilarious idea of co-parenting an adopted baby, it is Robin who apparently deals with a baby issue.
As seen toward the end of "The Rebound Girl" which aired Monday, November 21, [SPOILER ALERT!] Robin drops the bombshell to her ex Barney in Marshall and Lily's bathroom. "I'm pregnant," the journalist says after Barney claims it's hard to imagine him being a dad.
The episode, however, ended before revealing who the father of Robin's baby is. While she is dating Kevin (Kal Penn), Robin recently slept with Barney which led him to call it quits with Nora. Penn, meanwhile, hinted that Robin and Kevin's relationship would not last too much longer.
Prior to this outing, it has been reported that Robin's kids will be featured on "HIMYM". Sources said her son has blonde hair while her daughter is a brunette, sparking a speculation that Robin has babies with Barney.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic