Mike Rowe of 'Dirty Jobs' Gets Sued by Inmate Over Name
Mike Rowe has been slapped with a lawsuit because of his name. According to TMZ, the "Dirty Jobs" host is being sued by an inmate at a South Dakota prison who shared the same name, claiming that the 49-year-old has no right to use the name because he has copyrighted it earlier this year.
In the documents, the prisoner who serves time in jail for a DUI-related offense also noted that the name makes him a subject of jokes behind bars. "I can't live here in prison without being called Dirty Jobs or ... Dirtiest Man," so he complained. "I am subject to this ridicule every day that I live."
On the copyright issue, the inmate said he has problems with the TV personality's endorsements. "Lee Jeans states Mike Rowe wears Lee Jeans or [is] for them. I do not wear nor have ever worn Lee Jeans and further, I am not for them," he stated before claiming he's also not a fan of Viva Towels.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny