Amber Heard Is the Leading Lady in Revenge Thriller 'Motor City'
After becoming Johnny Depp's leading lady in "The Rum Diary", Amber Heard is set to tackle another female lead role in an upcoming revenge thriller called "Motor City". The 25-year-old actress is set to star opposite "Captain America: The First Avenger" star Dominic Cooper in the movie.
Deadline reported that the Texas-born actress, who also stars alongside Nicolas Cage in "Drive Angry", has been tested among several other young actresses who were vying for the coveted part. However, the exact details of her character are still kept secret.
"Motor City" focuses on Cooper's character, who is described as a man who gets released from prison and sets out on a revenge mission to hunt down the people who framed him. "The Book of Eli" helmer Albert Hughes will direct the film, with Chad St. John penning the script. Serving as the producer is Joel Silver, who also works on the "Sherlock Holmes" franchise.
As for Heard, the 406 depicter in 2009's "Zombieland" will next be seen in "Syrup", a forthcoming comedy directed by Aram Rappaport. It also stars Kellan Lutz, Shiloh Fernandez and Brittany Snow.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months