New 'Amazing Spider-Man' Set Footage: Spidey Swings in Jeans
A new "The Amazing Spider-Man" on-set footage, which was taken during the re-shoot of the film in New York City last Saturday, November 19, has been shared via Splash News. The video features a web-slinging action scene of a stuntman dressing in an early Spidey costume, which consists of a red mask, sunglasses and casual outfit. He is seen swooping over a busy street in the city.
The footage also gives a look at lead actor Andrew Garfield dressing as high school geek Peter Parker. He is seen casually strolling around the street while donning a black jacket and denims, as well as carrying a backpack.
Previously, Daily Mail reported that Rhys Ifans was spotted re-shooting a scene in New York over the weekend. The actor, who plays villainous Dr. Curt Connors a.k.a The Lizard in the film, was seen staring at his hand which was covered in a slimy make-up.
"The Amazing Spider-Man" focuses on Parker in his high school years as he grapples with both contemporary human problems and amazing super-human crises. Directed by Marc Webb, the movie is filmed entirely in 3D and is scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on July 3, 2012.
The much anticipated superhero movie also stars Emma Stone as Parker's love interest Gwen Stacy, Martin Sheen and Sally Field as uncle Ben and aunt May respectively, and Denis Leary as Stacy's father.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked