Pics: Lady GaGa Dolls Up for the Opening of Holiday Workshop
Lady GaGa has traded her outrageous look for a doll-like one. Making an appearance at Barneys New York on Monday, November 21 for the grand opening of GaGa's Workshop, the "Born This Way" hitmaker wore a snowy white Chanel ballgown that make her look like an angel on top of a Christmas tree.
As the accessories, the 25-year-old singer wore strings of pearls, a headband that features one big white camellia and a pair of wrist-length black gloves. She also had a Chanel handbag with a white and black version of the flower. She let her hair down and applied red lipstick to give some color to her black and white look.
Before coming to the ribbon-cutting ceremony, the "Marry the Night" singer shared on Twitter, "Getting ready for the opening of GAGA'S WORKSHOP at BARNEY'S in NY tonight!" She added in the same tweet, "Wearing custom CHANEL by Karl Lagerfeld . #PinchMeMom #OhEmGee."
GaGa's Workshop takes over the entire fifth floor of Barneys' Madison Avenue flagship men's store. It houses eight different stations that include a GaGa-faced spider; a giant pop-up book, and a sculptural candy shop. Of it, the singer said, "It's a 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' moment. We wanted it all to be whimsical and fun, with a sense of art and fashion."
Items for sale range from studded leather motorcycle jackets for infants to Gaga-on-a-motorcycle ornaments. Shoppers also can get $4,000 heel-less booties or $50 heart-shaped sunglasses. 25% of the sale will be donated to GaGa's anti-bullying charity, Born This Way Foundation.
More Lady GaGa News
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding