Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez Break Off 18 Months of Engagement
The wedding bells won't be ringing for Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez after all. The couple who got engaged during the season six finale of ABC's "The Bachelorette" have just confirmed through their representative that they are no longer together.
When informing the press about the break-up, a representative for the former couple simply said, "Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez have ended their relationship." The rep further added, "As they go through this difficult time, we ask that you respect the couple's privacy."
Reports of the couple's relationship being on the rocks have circulated after Ali announced in October 2011 that the wedding planning was put on hold. The 27-year-old beauty, however, was quick to downplay the rumors. She told PEOPLE at the time, "We're still engaged; we're still living together. We just don't feel the need to walk down the aisle right now."
Having said "No wedding is simple but this wedding is even more complicated," Ali explained, "We didn't meet in the most traditional way." She elaborated, "We had a very short courtship and we only knew each other nine weeks before we got engaged. We are still figuring out our lives as individuals."
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick