New 'Mission Impossible 4' Clip: Jeremy Renner Unhappy About Jumping Into an 'Oven'
Paramount Pictures has unveiled a brand new clip for "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol". Instead of showing another action-packed scene, this freshly released sneak peek puts the focus on the scene where Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg discuss the strategy for their new mission which involves him taking a death-defying leap.
In this fourth "M:I" movie, Renner plays Brandt, a fellow IMF agent to Tom Cruise's Ethan Hunt. Meanwhile, Pegg portrays computer expert Benji Dunn. Together with Ethan and the other "Ghost Protocol" team members, they must go undercover to clear their organization's name after they were accused of being involved in a global terrorist bombing plot.
"Ghost Protocol" will be released in theaters across U.S. on December 21. Serving as its director is Brad Bird, while Anil Kapoor, Paula Patton, Ving Rhames, Josh Holloway, Tom Wilkinson and Lea Seydoux are among the cast ensemble. Lead actor Cruise also takes a producer role along with J.J. Abrams and Paula Wagner.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'