New 'Mission Impossible 4' Clip: Jeremy Renner Unhappy About Jumping Into an 'Oven'
Paramount Pictures has unveiled a brand new clip for "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol". Instead of showing another action-packed scene, this freshly released sneak peek puts the focus on the scene where Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg discuss the strategy for their new mission which involves him taking a death-defying leap.
In this fourth "M:I" movie, Renner plays Brandt, a fellow IMF agent to Tom Cruise's Ethan Hunt. Meanwhile, Pegg portrays computer expert Benji Dunn. Together with Ethan and the other "Ghost Protocol" team members, they must go undercover to clear their organization's name after they were accused of being involved in a global terrorist bombing plot.
"Ghost Protocol" will be released in theaters across U.S. on December 21. Serving as its director is Brad Bird, while Anil Kapoor, Paula Patton, Ving Rhames, Josh Holloway, Tom Wilkinson and Lea Seydoux are among the cast ensemble. Lead actor Cruise also takes a producer role along with J.J. Abrams and Paula Wagner.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance