T.I. Reveals New Single 'Pyro', Names New Album 'Trouble Man'
T.I. dropped a brand new single almost the same time he revealed official title of his upcoming album. The "Dead and Gone" hitmaker treated his devotees to a "straight party record" called "Pyro", and announced that he's going to name his post-prison CD, where the single will appear, "Trouble Man".
Unlike "I'm Flexin" and "Hear Ye, Hear Ye" which have BIG K.R.I.T. and Pharrell Williams as a featured guest respectively, this fresh song is a solo material. "Like loose women and tight clothes/ Say I'm the bomb, I'm dynamite, pyro," T.I. raps. Talking to Billboard recently, he said, "It's nostalgic of those crazy nights, early mornings [but] just turned up."
Regarding the album itself, the rapper gushed, "A lot of times I'm taking myself out of my element. This is the first project where I'm talking about things that I've experienced before that I'm not necessarily experiencing now cause I'm not doing a whole lot of partying. I do a little bit but not alot... nothing like when I was in that life."
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'