T.I. Reveals New Single 'Pyro', Names New Album 'Trouble Man'
T.I. dropped a brand new single almost the same time he revealed official title of his upcoming album. The "Dead and Gone" hitmaker treated his devotees to a "straight party record" called "Pyro", and announced that he's going to name his post-prison CD, where the single will appear, "Trouble Man".
Unlike "I'm Flexin" and "Hear Ye, Hear Ye" which have BIG K.R.I.T. and Pharrell Williams as a featured guest respectively, this fresh song is a solo material. "Like loose women and tight clothes/ Say I'm the bomb, I'm dynamite, pyro," T.I. raps. Talking to Billboard recently, he said, "It's nostalgic of those crazy nights, early mornings [but] just turned up."
Regarding the album itself, the rapper gushed, "A lot of times I'm taking myself out of my element. This is the first project where I'm talking about things that I've experienced before that I'm not necessarily experiencing now cause I'm not doing a whole lot of partying. I do a little bit but not alot... nothing like when I was in that life."
More T.I. News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell