T.I. Reveals New Single 'Pyro', Names New Album 'Trouble Man'
T.I. dropped a brand new single almost the same time he revealed official title of his upcoming album. The "Dead and Gone" hitmaker treated his devotees to a "straight party record" called "Pyro", and announced that he's going to name his post-prison CD, where the single will appear, "Trouble Man".
Unlike "I'm Flexin" and "Hear Ye, Hear Ye" which have BIG K.R.I.T. and Pharrell Williams as a featured guest respectively, this fresh song is a solo material. "Like loose women and tight clothes/ Say I'm the bomb, I'm dynamite, pyro," T.I. raps. Talking to Billboard recently, he said, "It's nostalgic of those crazy nights, early mornings [but] just turned up."
Regarding the album itself, the rapper gushed, "A lot of times I'm taking myself out of my element. This is the first project where I'm talking about things that I've experienced before that I'm not necessarily experiencing now cause I'm not doing a whole lot of partying. I do a little bit but not alot... nothing like when I was in that life."
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media