T.I. Reveals New Single 'Pyro', Names New Album 'Trouble Man'
T.I. dropped a brand new single almost the same time he revealed official title of his upcoming album. The "Dead and Gone" hitmaker treated his devotees to a "straight party record" called "Pyro", and announced that he's going to name his post-prison CD, where the single will appear, "Trouble Man".
Unlike "I'm Flexin" and "Hear Ye, Hear Ye" which have BIG K.R.I.T. and Pharrell Williams as a featured guest respectively, this fresh song is a solo material. "Like loose women and tight clothes/ Say I'm the bomb, I'm dynamite, pyro," T.I. raps. Talking to Billboard recently, he said, "It's nostalgic of those crazy nights, early mornings [but] just turned up."
Regarding the album itself, the rapper gushed, "A lot of times I'm taking myself out of my element. This is the first project where I'm talking about things that I've experienced before that I'm not necessarily experiencing now cause I'm not doing a whole lot of partying. I do a little bit but not alot... nothing like when I was in that life."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame