T.I. Reveals New Single 'Pyro', Names New Album 'Trouble Man'
T.I. dropped a brand new single almost the same time he revealed official title of his upcoming album. The "Dead and Gone" hitmaker treated his devotees to a "straight party record" called "Pyro", and announced that he's going to name his post-prison CD, where the single will appear, "Trouble Man".
Unlike "I'm Flexin" and "Hear Ye, Hear Ye" which have BIG K.R.I.T. and Pharrell Williams as a featured guest respectively, this fresh song is a solo material. "Like loose women and tight clothes/ Say I'm the bomb, I'm dynamite, pyro," T.I. raps. Talking to Billboard recently, he said, "It's nostalgic of those crazy nights, early mornings [but] just turned up."
Regarding the album itself, the rapper gushed, "A lot of times I'm taking myself out of my element. This is the first project where I'm talking about things that I've experienced before that I'm not necessarily experiencing now cause I'm not doing a whole lot of partying. I do a little bit but not alot... nothing like when I was in that life."
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande