Katy Perry Still Likes Drinking Too Much to Have Baby
Katy Perry won't be doing any diaper duty in near future. When met at 2011 American Music Awards on Sunday, November 20 night, the "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" singer set the record straight on the pregnancy rumors that swirled around her recently, telling The Insider, "Not yet...I still like drinking alcohol."
If the wife of comedian Russell Brand seemed to show a little bump recently, it was likely due to her love of fast food. "I like In-N-Out burger and Taco Bell," she pointed out. "If you want to make that pregnant then that's your problem." She also stated, "I just have a fat upper-p***y area."
When performing at Madison Square Garden recently, Katy joked about her bloated belly. The "Firework" hitmaker, who was recently rumored to take a year off from music to start a family, told the crowd that it looked like she sported a baby bump because she had eaten too much "New York City Pizza".
Though so, the 27-year-old singer has admitted that she would love to have a lot of children. Stopping by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" for a November 11 interview, she told host Ellen DeGeneres, "If it doesn't hurt the first time... I'll keep popping them out." She additionally said during the interview that having children is "one of the reasons you get married."
More Katy Perry News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image