Katy Perry Still Likes Drinking Too Much to Have Baby
Katy Perry won't be doing any diaper duty in near future. When met at 2011 American Music Awards on Sunday, November 20 night, the "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" singer set the record straight on the pregnancy rumors that swirled around her recently, telling The Insider, "Not yet...I still like drinking alcohol."
If the wife of comedian Russell Brand seemed to show a little bump recently, it was likely due to her love of fast food. "I like In-N-Out burger and Taco Bell," she pointed out. "If you want to make that pregnant then that's your problem." She also stated, "I just have a fat upper-p***y area."
When performing at Madison Square Garden recently, Katy joked about her bloated belly. The "Firework" hitmaker, who was recently rumored to take a year off from music to start a family, told the crowd that it looked like she sported a baby bump because she had eaten too much "New York City Pizza".
Though so, the 27-year-old singer has admitted that she would love to have a lot of children. Stopping by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" for a November 11 interview, she told host Ellen DeGeneres, "If it doesn't hurt the first time... I'll keep popping them out." She additionally said during the interview that having children is "one of the reasons you get married."
More Katy Perry News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story