George Clooney Recovering From Elbow Surgery
George Clooney is recovering from an elbow surgery. The Governor Mike Morris of "The Ides of March" sported a brace and sling when he came to M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, November 20 afternoon to watch the match between Baltimore Ravens and Cincinatti Bengals.
Clooney's current girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, revealed that the Hollywood hunk had the surgery two days prior. "You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan," so she wrote on her Twitter account.
Although his left arm wound up in a sling, Clooney himself seemed to be in high spirit. The 50-year-old actor was photographed with a wide grin on his face as he posed with former Baltimore Ravens offensive lineman Jonathan Ogden. Sharing the photo on Twitter was Ogden himself, who wrote in its caption, "Just met up with George Clooney #Ravens game @downtowndiane."
More George Clooney News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'