George Clooney Recovering From Elbow Surgery
George Clooney is recovering from an elbow surgery. The Governor Mike Morris of "The Ides of March" sported a brace and sling when he came to M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, November 20 afternoon to watch the match between Baltimore Ravens and Cincinatti Bengals.
Clooney's current girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, revealed that the Hollywood hunk had the surgery two days prior. "You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan," so she wrote on her Twitter account.
Although his left arm wound up in a sling, Clooney himself seemed to be in high spirit. The 50-year-old actor was photographed with a wide grin on his face as he posed with former Baltimore Ravens offensive lineman Jonathan Ogden. Sharing the photo on Twitter was Ogden himself, who wrote in its caption, "Just met up with George Clooney #Ravens game @downtowndiane."
More George Clooney News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival