George Clooney Recovering From Elbow Surgery
George Clooney is recovering from an elbow surgery. The Governor Mike Morris of "The Ides of March" sported a brace and sling when he came to M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, November 20 afternoon to watch the match between Baltimore Ravens and Cincinatti Bengals.
Clooney's current girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, revealed that the Hollywood hunk had the surgery two days prior. "You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan," so she wrote on her Twitter account.
Although his left arm wound up in a sling, Clooney himself seemed to be in high spirit. The 50-year-old actor was photographed with a wide grin on his face as he posed with former Baltimore Ravens offensive lineman Jonathan Ogden. Sharing the photo on Twitter was Ogden himself, who wrote in its caption, "Just met up with George Clooney #Ravens game @downtowndiane."
More George Clooney News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes