George Clooney Recovering From Elbow Surgery
George Clooney is recovering from an elbow surgery. The Governor Mike Morris of "The Ides of March" sported a brace and sling when he came to M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, November 20 afternoon to watch the match between Baltimore Ravens and Cincinatti Bengals.
Clooney's current girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, revealed that the Hollywood hunk had the surgery two days prior. "You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan," so she wrote on her Twitter account.
Although his left arm wound up in a sling, Clooney himself seemed to be in high spirit. The 50-year-old actor was photographed with a wide grin on his face as he posed with former Baltimore Ravens offensive lineman Jonathan Ogden. Sharing the photo on Twitter was Ogden himself, who wrote in its caption, "Just met up with George Clooney #Ravens game @downtowndiane."
More George Clooney News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik