George Clooney Recovering From Elbow Surgery
George Clooney is recovering from an elbow surgery. The Governor Mike Morris of "The Ides of March" sported a brace and sling when he came to M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, November 20 afternoon to watch the match between Baltimore Ravens and Cincinatti Bengals.
Clooney's current girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, revealed that the Hollywood hunk had the surgery two days prior. "You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan," so she wrote on her Twitter account.
Although his left arm wound up in a sling, Clooney himself seemed to be in high spirit. The 50-year-old actor was photographed with a wide grin on his face as he posed with former Baltimore Ravens offensive lineman Jonathan Ogden. Sharing the photo on Twitter was Ogden himself, who wrote in its caption, "Just met up with George Clooney #Ravens game @downtowndiane."
More George Clooney News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7