Report: Lady GaGa Makes Secret Visit to Amy Winehouse's Home
Lady GaGa has secretly visited Amy Winehouse's home, if The Sun is to be trusted. According to the British tabloid, the Mother Monster went to the Camden, North London house of the late "Rehab" singer "in disguise" to "pay respect to a musical hero." She reportedly "kept things low key."
It is still unclear whether GaGa indeed made the secret visit, but the "Born This Way" hitmaker was recently in London to promote her latest single "Marry the Night". She stopped by Alan Carr's "Chatty Man" show to perform the number last Wednesday, November 16. "At Alan Carr! There's a piano here, hmmm," she tweeted at the time. "Maybe an impromptu performance?"
During her appearance on the show, GaGa made one shocking confession about turning the trash can in her dressing room into a makeshift toilet. "I do quite often pee in the dressing room, in the trash can," the eccentric singer said. "It would have been an interesting photo today because I had a big pink bow on, and I was over the trash can..."
More Lady GaGa News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?