Report: Lady GaGa Makes Secret Visit to Amy Winehouse's Home
Lady GaGa has secretly visited Amy Winehouse's home, if The Sun is to be trusted. According to the British tabloid, the Mother Monster went to the Camden, North London house of the late "Rehab" singer "in disguise" to "pay respect to a musical hero." She reportedly "kept things low key."
It is still unclear whether GaGa indeed made the secret visit, but the "Born This Way" hitmaker was recently in London to promote her latest single "Marry the Night". She stopped by Alan Carr's "Chatty Man" show to perform the number last Wednesday, November 16. "At Alan Carr! There's a piano here, hmmm," she tweeted at the time. "Maybe an impromptu performance?"
During her appearance on the show, GaGa made one shocking confession about turning the trash can in her dressing room into a makeshift toilet. "I do quite often pee in the dressing room, in the trash can," the eccentric singer said. "It would have been an interesting photo today because I had a big pink bow on, and I was over the trash can..."
More Lady GaGa News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child