Report: Lady GaGa Makes Secret Visit to Amy Winehouse's Home
Lady GaGa has secretly visited Amy Winehouse's home, if The Sun is to be trusted. According to the British tabloid, the Mother Monster went to the Camden, North London house of the late "Rehab" singer "in disguise" to "pay respect to a musical hero." She reportedly "kept things low key."
It is still unclear whether GaGa indeed made the secret visit, but the "Born This Way" hitmaker was recently in London to promote her latest single "Marry the Night". She stopped by Alan Carr's "Chatty Man" show to perform the number last Wednesday, November 16. "At Alan Carr! There's a piano here, hmmm," she tweeted at the time. "Maybe an impromptu performance?"
During her appearance on the show, GaGa made one shocking confession about turning the trash can in her dressing room into a makeshift toilet. "I do quite often pee in the dressing room, in the trash can," the eccentric singer said. "It would have been an interesting photo today because I had a big pink bow on, and I was over the trash can..."
More Lady GaGa News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl