Report: Lady GaGa Makes Secret Visit to Amy Winehouse's Home
Lady GaGa has secretly visited Amy Winehouse's home, if The Sun is to be trusted. According to the British tabloid, the Mother Monster went to the Camden, North London house of the late "Rehab" singer "in disguise" to "pay respect to a musical hero." She reportedly "kept things low key."
It is still unclear whether GaGa indeed made the secret visit, but the "Born This Way" hitmaker was recently in London to promote her latest single "Marry the Night". She stopped by Alan Carr's "Chatty Man" show to perform the number last Wednesday, November 16. "At Alan Carr! There's a piano here, hmmm," she tweeted at the time. "Maybe an impromptu performance?"
During her appearance on the show, GaGa made one shocking confession about turning the trash can in her dressing room into a makeshift toilet. "I do quite often pee in the dressing room, in the trash can," the eccentric singer said. "It would have been an interesting photo today because I had a big pink bow on, and I was over the trash can..."
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt