Report: Lady GaGa Makes Secret Visit to Amy Winehouse's Home
Lady GaGa has secretly visited Amy Winehouse's home, if The Sun is to be trusted. According to the British tabloid, the Mother Monster went to the Camden, North London house of the late "Rehab" singer "in disguise" to "pay respect to a musical hero." She reportedly "kept things low key."
It is still unclear whether GaGa indeed made the secret visit, but the "Born This Way" hitmaker was recently in London to promote her latest single "Marry the Night". She stopped by Alan Carr's "Chatty Man" show to perform the number last Wednesday, November 16. "At Alan Carr! There's a piano here, hmmm," she tweeted at the time. "Maybe an impromptu performance?"
During her appearance on the show, GaGa made one shocking confession about turning the trash can in her dressing room into a makeshift toilet. "I do quite often pee in the dressing room, in the trash can," the eccentric singer said. "It would have been an interesting photo today because I had a big pink bow on, and I was over the trash can..."
More Lady GaGa News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers