'Hugo' Learns to Master a Card Trick in New Clip
Asa Butterfield tries to master a card trick in a new clip for "Hugo". In the snippet, young actor's titular character learns basic magic trick using a deck of card from an oldman, and shows off his ability to pull a card without touching it to a silent robot that he treats like another living human being.
Hugo is an orphan who lives inside the wall of a busy train station in Paris. He spends his days to unlock a secret left to him by his late father. With the help from an eccentric girl named Isabelle, he embarks on an adventure to solve the mystery.
Based on Brian Selznick's 2007 novel "The Invention of Hugo Cabret", "Hugo" has Martin Scorsese tackling the directorial duty. The anticipated Thanksgiving movie also stars Ben Kingsley, Sacha Baron Cohen, Jude Law, Christopher Lee and Chloe Moretz.
In addition to serving behind the lens, Scorsese also co-produced the movie along with Johnny Depp. After being screened at New York Film Festival, the 3D adventure film will be released in U.S. theaters on November 23.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer