'Hugo' Learns to Master a Card Trick in New Clip
Asa Butterfield tries to master a card trick in a new clip for "Hugo". In the snippet, young actor's titular character learns basic magic trick using a deck of card from an oldman, and shows off his ability to pull a card without touching it to a silent robot that he treats like another living human being.
Hugo is an orphan who lives inside the wall of a busy train station in Paris. He spends his days to unlock a secret left to him by his late father. With the help from an eccentric girl named Isabelle, he embarks on an adventure to solve the mystery.
Based on Brian Selznick's 2007 novel "The Invention of Hugo Cabret", "Hugo" has Martin Scorsese tackling the directorial duty. The anticipated Thanksgiving movie also stars Ben Kingsley, Sacha Baron Cohen, Jude Law, Christopher Lee and Chloe Moretz.
In addition to serving behind the lens, Scorsese also co-produced the movie along with Johnny Depp. After being screened at New York Film Festival, the 3D adventure film will be released in U.S. theaters on November 23.
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard