'Hugo' Learns to Master a Card Trick in New Clip
Asa Butterfield tries to master a card trick in a new clip for "Hugo". In the snippet, young actor's titular character learns basic magic trick using a deck of card from an oldman, and shows off his ability to pull a card without touching it to a silent robot that he treats like another living human being.
Hugo is an orphan who lives inside the wall of a busy train station in Paris. He spends his days to unlock a secret left to him by his late father. With the help from an eccentric girl named Isabelle, he embarks on an adventure to solve the mystery.
Based on Brian Selznick's 2007 novel "The Invention of Hugo Cabret", "Hugo" has Martin Scorsese tackling the directorial duty. The anticipated Thanksgiving movie also stars Ben Kingsley, Sacha Baron Cohen, Jude Law, Christopher Lee and Chloe Moretz.
In addition to serving behind the lens, Scorsese also co-produced the movie along with Johnny Depp. After being screened at New York Film Festival, the 3D adventure film will be released in U.S. theaters on November 23.
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors